“Amazing Views!”
Enjoyable private pool deck with views
Sun Kissed is perfect - relax, swim in your private pool, enjoy the ambiance Your own private pool - floats included. All you need is a cold drink!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Enjoyable private pool deck with views
Sun Kissed is perfect - relax, swim in your private pool, enjoy the ambiance
Your own private pool - floats included. All you need is a cold drink!
Dine outside on your private deck
Umbrella included in case you want it!
Sweeping water views from your private pool deck
Living room area with flat screen TV, views, breezes and sleep sofa
Comfortable living room with eat in dining
Living room with french doors out to the deck
Newly updated kitchen with all amenities
Master bedroom suite with french doors to the views
Large master bathroom with marble walk in shower
2nd bedroom suite - twin beds can be converted into a king for a 2nd couple
Twin beds converted into a king for couples traveling together
2nd bedroom suite with its own large walk in marble shower
French doors to the view & pool from the 2nd bedroom
Night is as enjoyable as day at SunKissed
Easy access tennis court on grounds
Southshore water view from the deck
So many beautiful beaches to explore! Beach chairs/cooler provided.
Sun Kissed Villa....the place to stay to be Kissed by the Sun!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Christiansted, St. Croix
“Amazing Views!”
Reviewed March 10, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent a month at Sun Kissed in February 2015. It was a fantastic experience, in a fantastic location. Anne was wonderful to deal with, even answering my very basic questions. Upon arrival, Charles met us at the airport, waited until we retrieved our rental Jeep (and yes, you should get a Jeep!), and escorted us to our meeting place with Anne, who then led us to the villa. She showed us around (after waiting patiently for me to stop oohing and aahing) and turned over the keys! The villa itself was true to the description and the photos online, but the view far exceeded those photos! As this was more of a change of venue for my husband and I rather than a vacation, we settled in with our laptops and worked from “home” – the view from my desk just amazing!! Our forays out were also a great experience. We love the laid-back attitude and the friendliness of the locals. The restaurants we went to were wonderful (I was worried as I’m gluten intolerant), and we spent time eating at “home” as well. We really enjoyed Duggan’s Reef and Blue Water Terrace, and I’m totally addicted to the beef tacos at Sharkey’s Bait Stand! I highly recommend shopping at Seaside Deli & Market for more unusual food offerings, and Plaza Extra for the staples. The only negative to our stay at Villa Madeleine was the cell phone service – there was none! We have Verizon and would have to go down toward Christiansted in order to get our voice messages and be able to place a call. The internet, however, was slow but functional. We thoroughly enjoyed the remoteness of the villa, and it was great to have the private pool to take a dip in during a break from work! A big thank you to Anne and Charles for all of their help and advice!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The view and the solitude.
Liked least: No cell (Verizon) service; slow wi-fi connection
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bessan
Kennebunk
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed January 24, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

This is a top-notch villa. The views are breath-taking and the accommodations were perfect and private. My husband and I went with another couple and despite sharing the villa, it provided two king-bed master suites with private bathrooms for each. We spent the mornings playing tennis on the private court, swimming in our private pool, then touring during the day. (keep in mind the after tennis walk back up the hill is an added work-out!). We ate breakfast and lunch in the villa. The kitchen had everything we needed. There was even a patio grill we used.
The only disappointment was that the beach across the street and down the hill was unusable. Some strange occurrence took place this winter where an exorbitant amount of seaweed deposited itself right at that beach rendering the spot unusable. We ended up driving to other beautiful beaches.
We had a late departure and were able to stay past the check-out time which was helpful and appreciated.
Downside was poor cell phone reception. I needed to lean over balcony and barely got 1 bar. Could only send texts.
We would love to go back and would definitely stay at this place again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views, pool, solitude
Liked least: no phone reception
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feeding Hills MA

Liked best: View, private pool
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing