Book In Advance

from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews sharing their knowledge teacher training ytt foundation namaste certified immersed teaching journey bali
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Yoga is just the basis, you will learn a lot more about life from these wonderful teachers.

Highly recommended for transformation

Carmella 2019 student

Date of experience: February 2019
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Greetings Carmella,

We highly appreciate you took the time to write down a nice review for us. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your yoga teacher training experience with us. Your nice comments about our teachers and team will be passed on to them. They will be more than happy to hear those kind words from you.

We wish you many happy miles in your new journey as a yoga teacher. Keep practicing and sharing the knowledge you got during the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.

Once again, thank you for sharing your yoga training experience on TripAdvisor and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend taking your training with Parahita! They actually care, and were willing to help with every aspect of the training, and life situations. I loved the instructors who were very thorough in their teaching. The owners of the business tried their best to make each and every client happy! I had a life-changing experience. So much more than just a yoga training!

Date of experience: February 2019

Greetings Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are such thrilled to hear that you loved the program, the teachers, and the staff service during your stay. This place was not only for the yoga place, but all students became a family in this community. So,this place is your home. We will pass on your beautiful comments to all Parahita Family and they will be very happy to hear that. :)

Hopefully what you have learnt during the course would bring peace and happiness into your life.

Keep continuing meditation and yoga regularly! :)

Once again, thank you for your positive review. Hope to meet you in the near future!

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Excellent yoga teachers for every module, the staff is so nice and try their best to help you with whatever it is that you need help with. The course is well organized and they do a great job in planning the events so that everyone can immerse in a Balinese experience both culturally and in yoga.

The only general feedback since I believe that there is always room for improvement: the facilities are worn down and not like a resort as it says it is. The wifi doesn't work properly drops and is slow most of the time and also you may not be able to get hot water for your shower if you live upstairs in the second flr. The first floor where all the private rooms are guarantees hot water but 2nd flr always need some fixes for it to work. The showers and toilets have black spots from mold and its a question of how old the facility are and not something cleaning can do. I think for sanitary reasons, management should consider cleaning or renovating some parts so that the place can be clean for the Lovina hotel area. They are also a bit understaffed because hey only have one girl who handles all your concerns from food to booking to all your questions with the entire program. She, poor thing, is overworked. Otherwise, in terms of teacher and training it is good.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Maggie Y
Reviewed May 6, 2019

With this huge wave of consciousness, I believe we are all learning to understand what life is about, and that is to appreciate the details that we are provided with and the blessing we come along the way as well.
I arrived to Bali 3 years ago, with no expectation and wandering by myself, trying to re-connect to my higher self and feel complete again. Little did I know that I would meet such amazing human beings, with such pull to provide to each other and to the world, heart and kindness, and pure authenticity. Not only they have helped me in my journey but became my friends, and family.
This is how I felt while taking the YTT at Parahita. I was among family. Each one of them made this experience so special, attending to all of our needs, with great service, caring and smile. Giving the best of themselves could only create a greater service, and the perfect environment for people to come to open up in the most vulnerable condition, learn and evolve.
All the teachers are so wise and patient, they believe in sharing their knowledge understanding that they are contributing to a greater cause.
Learning from the local culture, understanding and practicing their ceremonies, cleansing in the temples, meditating, chanting, chatting, traveling, connecting with the foundation, all of it was exceptional!
Thank you so much for being that inspiration that our world needs! You have touched my heart and life, and I will forever be at your service my friends!
LOVE U ALL <3

If you are trying to decide where to take your training, asides of the knowledge and the program (which is very complete and supported by the international Yoga Alliance) always go to where you gonna be cared for, and this is the perfect and safe space.

Jade Cristina Ma
from Argentina

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Xhinitafoxy
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

I have done YTT training for Vinyasa and Hatha yoga here, the teachers were excellent, beautiful location and great food. The staff was very friendly and took great care of us during these wonderful 26 days. Beautiful balinese traditions, yoga, loving people, nature... could not wish for more :)

Date of experience: January 2019
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Greetings Lina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your memorable experience with us during the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training. We also would like to thank you for being a dedicated student while you were in the training. You have shared the positivity and always seemed happy.

Such an honor to receive your compliments especially about the teachers, the location, the food, the staff service, and learning the Balinese culture that was in the program. We will forward your nice comments to all the teachers and the staff.

Hopefully you could share your memorable experience during the YTT program with others, so that they are inspired by you! :)

Please feel free to come to your second home if you have plan to come back to Bali in the future.