Book In Advance

from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews sharing their knowledge teacher training ytt foundation namaste certified immersed teaching journey bali
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I booked this course with the only intention to start doing yoga and get more relaxed in my daily life. I haven‘t done Yoga before I started this course so I asked if this course was possible for me as a complete Yoga Freshman.. the answer was yes.. so I booked the course.
So this was my only thought before entering the Yoga Theaching Programm and I had no Idea how I would leave this course.
I learned so many beautiful things about myself and others and about my Surrounding.
This course was truly one of the best choices I made in my Life so far.
It really changed something in me and I want to learn even more about this great lifestyle.
The teachers did an amazing job and for me to do this course in Bali is the best location for a Yoga teacher program.
It is such an spiritual place which had an deep impact on me.
I am so thankful for everything I learned!
Namaste!

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Sarah D
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Greetings Sarah,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write down a nice review for our community. It was such an honor to receive the positive feedback and words from you. We are thrilled to know that you really enjoyed this program with Parahita family and hopefully you got the knowledge of the yoga from our knowledgable teachers and gained many experiences after you did the training.

We will pass on your nice compliments to all the teachers, the staff, and the Management. They will be happy to read your review.

Never stop learning wherever you are and keep practicing! Be optimistic that you will become a good yoga teacher.

Keep sharing happiness and love with people out there!

Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

I learned so much about myself and about life! Came closer to something which I can’t really describe. The staff and the teachers are so welcoming which makes the atmosphere warm and nice to be in. Just like family. Can’t wait to share the knowledge I learned on Bali to the rest of the world! Julian also says thank a lot! He loved it there as well.

Lots of love from Denmark and Austria

Date of experience: December 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Greetings Hanna,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We highly appreciate you took the time out to share your experience with us. We are greatly grateful that you got positive things which made you learnt so much about yourself and about life. Shout out to our teachers and staff who have worked hard to make you all felt right at home. Especially our open-minded and knowledgeable teachers are ready to answer all your questions during the course. We will definitely pass on your nice comments to all the staff and the teachers. They will be extremely happy to see your reviews.

We are also glad to meet Julian here. He is such a great boyfriend who have accompanied and gave you support during the course. Please tell him that we miss you two here.

Once again, thank you for sharing your memorable experience with Parahita. We look forward to meeting you in the future!

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I had one of the best times of my life doing the YYT with these kind and knowledgeable teachers. I did not only learn a looot about yoga, I got many questions I've always had answered and I learned so much about myself as well. I made friends for a lifetime and all students were always really supportive and sweet, we were like a family. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with my experience and I am forever grateful for this time and all my learnings. Thank you so much Parahita team, you changed my life.

Date of experience: June 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Greetings Nina,

Thank you very much for writing down such great review for us. We are extremely happy to know that you had the best time in doing the Yoga Teacher Training with our knowledgeable teachers and it has made you automatically learn a lot about yourself as well.

We are also incredibly grateful to have you in this YTT program which in addition to learning 25-day asana practice and philosophy, we can also build a friendship and family that makes this training even more memorable. Greately proud that you and all students have become part of our family.

We wish you many happy miles in your new journey as a yoga teacher. Keep practicing and sharing the knowledge you got during the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.

Once again, thank you for sharing your yoga training experience on TripAdvisor and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I completed the 200 hours YTT in June with these teachers (or experts!) They were all so knowledgeable, passionate, kind and caring. I learned so much about yoga and myself. In our group we made strong bonds and shared a lot with each other. I think we all cried at some point but everyone was so supportive and kind! The course is hard work, long hours and requires dedication, but what you will gain from it will be unforgettable. I have great memories from this time. Looking forward to teaching yoga when I get home from my travels. Thank you so much!
Totally worth the money - do it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Greetings Maddy,

We really appreciate you took the time to write down a nice review for us. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your yoga teacher training experience with us. Your nice comments about our teachers and team will be passed on to them. They will be more than happy to hear those kind words from you.

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

I loved the energy of the staff, the knowledge and wisdom of the Teachers and Founder of Parahita. They all genuinely care about the main goals and values of Yoga which is why I came to get Yoga certified in Bali, but they did even better than I imagined.

Date of experience: November 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Greetings Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to write down nice reviews about us. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with Parahita and you loved the energy of the staff, the teachers, and Founder of Parahita. It was an absolute pleasure to have you in Parahita Yoga Teacher Training which is you have dedicated to learning to take part in November TTC program. Keep practicing and share the knowledge you have gotten during the training.

Once again, thank you for sharing your extraordinary experience with us. Cannot wait to meet you in the future for our next 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training.