Book In Advance

from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews sharing their knowledge teacher training ytt foundation namaste certified immersed teaching journey bali
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I had one of the best times of my life doing the YYT with these kind and knowledgeable teachers. I did not only learn a looot about yoga, I got many questions I've always had answered and I learned so much about myself as well. I made friends for a lifetime and all students were always really supportive and sweet, we were like a family. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with my experience and I am forever grateful for this time and all my learnings. Thank you so much Parahita team, you changed my life.

Date of experience: June 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Greetings Nina,

Thank you very much for writing down such great review for us. We are extremely happy to know that you had the best time in doing the Yoga Teacher Training with our knowledgeable teachers and it has made you automatically learn a lot about yourself as well.

We are also incredibly grateful to have you in this YTT program which in addition to learning 25-day asana practice and philosophy, we can also build a friendship and family that makes this training even more memorable. Greately proud that you and all students have become part of our family.

We wish you many happy miles in your new journey as a yoga teacher. Keep practicing and sharing the knowledge you got during the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.

Once again, thank you for sharing your yoga training experience on TripAdvisor and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I completed the 200 hours YTT in June with these teachers (or experts!) They were all so knowledgeable, passionate, kind and caring. I learned so much about yoga and myself. In our group we made strong bonds and shared a lot with each other. I think we all cried at some point but everyone was so supportive and kind! The course is hard work, long hours and requires dedication, but what you will gain from it will be unforgettable. I have great memories from this time. Looking forward to teaching yoga when I get home from my travels. Thank you so much!
Totally worth the money - do it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Greetings Maddy,

We really appreciate you took the time to write down a nice review for us. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your yoga teacher training experience with us. Your nice comments about our teachers and team will be passed on to them. They will be more than happy to hear those kind words from you.

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

I loved the energy of the staff, the knowledge and wisdom of the Teachers and Founder of Parahita. They all genuinely care about the main goals and values of Yoga which is why I came to get Yoga certified in Bali, but they did even better than I imagined.

Date of experience: November 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Greetings Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to write down nice reviews about us. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with Parahita and you loved the energy of the staff, the teachers, and Founder of Parahita. It was an absolute pleasure to have you in Parahita Yoga Teacher Training which is you have dedicated to learning to take part in November TTC program. Keep practicing and share the knowledge you have gotten during the training.

Once again, thank you for sharing your extraordinary experience with us. Cannot wait to meet you in the future for our next 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training.

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

One of the best things I've ever done for myself. The teachers were so knowledgeable and we had access to sone mind-blowing philosophy and practises. The fusion of learning about yoga and balinese culture was perfect. I learnt so much about myself and this experience really helped to heal and ground me.

The staff were awesome, caring and attentive and catered to our every need though the drivers need a little more training in their navigational and English skills.

The food was pretty epic. Super healthy and used all locally sourced ingredients. Fresh coconuts were a total treat.

I now teach 6 yoga classes a week and the qualification has opened so many doors for me. Thank you to all at parahita.

Date of experience: October 2018
Parahitabali, YTT Reservation at Parahita Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Greetings Ashton,

Thank you for taking the time to write down the nice review for us. We are thrilled to know that you had a memorable experience during the course. It was such an honor to receive your compliments about our staff, our food, our teachers which were so knowledgeable and you loved the combination of learning about yoga and the Balinese culture that we had in the course.

Fantastic! You are teaching 6 yoga classes a week now after you graduated from the yoga school. We would be very happy to see your pictures or videos when you teach the yoga class. Keep practicing and learning! We are 100% sure that you would be a good yoga teacher!

Then, we sincerely apologize for our driver who do not understand English well. Nevertheless, we will make sure to give them more training in English as well as navigational skills. This feedback helps us to improve our service better.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with Parahita. Those kind words mean a lot for us. Hopefully, we meet again in the near future!