“The food is suck!!”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The restaurant was dirty.. So many fly.. The buffet lunch not worth with the price.. However only got a nice view.. Better dont go this restaurant..

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We hired a driver and ended up in Kintamani for lunch - seemed like it was engineered that way as we had been through some places with great looking location and food but were steered to Kintamani as the lunch stop ... at 2pm. Our driver pulled into the first restaurant in the strip and it was bustling with cars. Seemed popular. It was a fixed price buffet Rp100,000 ... so comparatively quite pricey. The place had a nice view but the covered outdoor seating was full so it was either sit out in the full sun or be seated inside - our choice. The food was very mediocre, and the place was buzzing with flies crawling our plates and the buffet food that was not covered.

I went to the loo and there was a "monitor" managing the queue. The toilet was distinctly unclean and the one I went to wouldn't flush .. which would explain why the girl in it before me took so long, trying to sort it out. Couldn't wait to get out of there.

If the drivers are fed by the restaurant, then I expect that's why they bring their tour groups here.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was choose Batur Sari restaurant because I saw so many people inside the restaurant. I thought it is because of the taste..

I paid around IDR 90,000; buffet.. but the taste is not good
I wish I read the review before I got there..

The staff is very polite and the view is adorable.. but I will not come here again..

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I agree to everything Melbourne Mum has said and other reviewers have posted here.. as the same thing happened to us!
We told our driver we hate Buffet but were dropped off to this place. Stupidly ordered A La Carte and received food from the buffet COLD and bloody awful.
Basically costs us $50 for the view!
The restaurant itself is OK for Bali standards and there was a "restroom attendant" to clean, restock items and try and keep them clean, but I get that as this is Asia. The staff were very polite and friendly and I get the feeling that the word is getting out that this place is getting bad reviews.. as there were alot of thanks for coming....
Hands down the worst meal in Bali..
And yes, we didn't use our driver again.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Nice scenery and good service when I was there. However, the food is just bad. And based on that alone, next time I would rather try another restaurants nearby. Price is expensive. Simply not worth it with that food quality.