Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $38.47
from $179.57
from $128.21
More Info
All reviews dive shop top notch night dive first class beautiful dive sites fun dives don t miss anyone who wants advanced open water certification laid back gary instructor team safety caribbean reef wreck
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2020

Deefer Diving took me on two awesome snorkelling trips in Carriacau. They took me out to this idyllic, small island to snorkel on my own, which is what I like. Then they came back and picked me up after, very convenient. I also explored another Island that they dropped me off at which offered snorkelling and some light hiking, too cool! The Deefer crew were real pro's and easy going when it came to times, equipment, locations, etc. They have a real sweet cat lurking around too.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 28, 2020

I received my Padi certification through Deefer Diving and could not have scripted a more wonderful experience if I tried! Alex and Gary, along with the entire Deefer Diving team are professional, extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about diving and the preservation of our underwater eco system. I would highly recommend Deefer Diving to any and all divers, from beginners to the advanced. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: February 2019
Deefer_Diving, Manager at Deefer Diving Carriacou, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2020

Thanks for the great review and feedback regarding your experience with us, and we can't wait til you're back for another splash

Reviewed January 28, 2020 via mobile

The Deefer diving team are caring, patient, safety conscious, detailed, and fun. They took time to work with us on our individual issues and made the whole experience relaxing and enjoyable. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed January 28, 2020

I did 13 dives including one night dive. I highly recommend Deefer Diving center. The people are great and the service is excellent. The Diving is the best in Grenada. I did dive on the main Island & here. Carriacou has many more fish for sure. I would Definitely come back. All the boat rides are relatively short, the boat is very comfortable, and the diving is not hurried. They will also accumulate snorkelers and drop off your friends at the Sandy Island which I did.

Date of experience: January 2020

What a guy! Adel, thank you for this review. We had a blast diving with you too and I look forward to hooking up with you back home too. Until next time buddy!

Reviewed October 8, 2019

This dive shop offered exceptional service. The newly renovated boat is amazing. We loved the ease of diving off it and the instructors were very informative about the reef restoration program that was going on throughout the island. The shop is situated within walking distance of many hotels and the drying station was wonderful. There was an IDC class ongoing while we visited that looked first class. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to get away and enjoy laid back diving! Thank You!

Date of experience: September 2019

Thanks for the review Brittany. We really appreciate all the feedback and positive vibes... It helps that we all love what we do as a day job and enjoy sharing it with you all