“The rooms were old and all the furniture and amenities need...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Pine Bluff

Days Inn & Suites Pine Bluff
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tacoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I found the staff to be extremely friendly and accommodating for the extended stay. Unlike some other reviews I was here for a month and can tell you I have never been treated better nor will I probably ever be treated better. The housekeeping staff were very thorough and along with the flexibility of the management and staff this is the best place in the area to stay.

Room Tip: I was on the backside which was very quiet and overlooked a large field close to the fairgrounds.lau...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Not many hotels offer all the amenities of a bigger hotel in this dollar range. Located very close to the Pine Bluff Arsenal we found it invaluable for our business travels. The hotel staff allowed us to meet in the breakfast room at no additional charge and very understanding of our unique needs. Maid service was very prompt and thorough. Front staff especially friendly with a charming smile and willing to help attitude.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Las Cruces, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I understand that Days Inn is a value band. It isn't a Marriott or a Hilton. However, that doesn't mean that your hotel can't be clean. This was one of my issues with this hotel.

When we entered the room, we looked around and it seemed clean. Obviously the housekeeper had wiped down the counters and had vacuumed. As I brought our pack and play into the room, we let our baby down on the floor for a minute. That was a mistake. About five minutes later, when I picked him up to place him in the crib, I saw that his knees and feet were black from the carpet. I rubbed my fingers on the carpet and they became dirty as well. Yikes! I reported this to the clerk at check-out and she apologized. I hope that the rooms get a deep clean and not just a surface one.

The wif-fi was inoperable for our stay. When I told the clerk, she reset the router, but it changed nothing. There was no apology, just a reply that "sometimes that happens." We had three different devices and none of them could log on, so I know the problem was not on our end.

The breakfast was pretty lousy. The selection was very small (three breads, a waffle maker, juice, coffee, and bananas). I just took some muffins back to our room to give us a snack until we bought a proper breakfast.

On the plus side, all rooms are suites, which mean they are a large size. The bed was average, but not uncomfortable.

I can't stand it when budget chains don't pay attention to these types of items. Having an operable wifi system and cleaning the rooms properly would not cost extra money! If they had done these things, we would come back another time. Instead, we will look elswhere next time we are in Pine Bluff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank disneyworldnerd

Travelers are raving about these Pine Bluff hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

On our way south we stopped here. Very clean. Very reasonable. Rooms in excellent condition.

• Stayed April 2012
Super 8 White Hall
Super 8 White Hall
#3 of 3 in White Hall
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pine Bluff/Pines Mall

Been to Days Inn & Suites Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!