The floor of the dining room and bathroom were dangerously slick as if someone had spilled grease on the floor. This was brought to the attention of the manager but nothing was done to address the problem. They didn't even put up a warning sign. The food was OK. The staff didn't keep the buffet stocked. The soft drinks were bitter like the were running out or the system wasn't working properly.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.