“You won't be disappointed”

Gino's Pizzeria & Philly Steaks
Ranked #37 of 71 Restaurants in Pine Bluff
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

If you want something different from a chain restaurant, this is a great choice. We had salads (lettuce was fresh), Philly steak (SO BIG) & delish, BLT, & onion rings. The place takes pride on cooking fresh food. Would go back if I am ever in Pine Bluff again.

1  Thank FordFamily72450
There are newer reviews for Gino's Pizzeria & Philly Steaks

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have now been there twice my first time i ordered the 1lb burger best burger i have had at a restraunt in years. second time i ordered the philly with halipino peppers (they were a bit hotter than expected but still good) my wife ordered the blt

1  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Don't be fooled. The Philly Steak sandwich ~~which was ordered for me my mistake ~~ was unmistakably wonderful ~~and I'm not a meat fan. The pizza were very good also but if I return I'm having the sandwich!!!1

2  Thank LindaAnnDavidRoy
Reviewed March 27, 2012

From the outside you can tell this is a restaurant that was renovated from another eatery. The decor is just your basic fast food joint, with plain booths, self service condiment station, and etc. However, the philly cheesesteaks were incredibly fresh, tasty, and extremely filling. I had the "small" and yet it was way more than just a sandwich. It was overloaded with mushrooms, meat, onions, cheese, and jalepenos, yet the sandwiches are made to order so you get what you want on it. The onion rings and fries were basic fare, nothing special but not bad. They also have pizza but we didn't try it. The counter staff were overwhelmingly friendly and just bent over backwords to ensure the meal was tasty and cooked to request, even though by appearances, the staff didn't necessarily look at first glance like customer service would be a top priority. I was in Pine Bluff for a couple of days and this was by far the most satisfying meal in town.

1  Thank SeanPsyD