“mmmm...good”

Gino's Pizzeria & Philly Steaks
Ranked #35 of 71 Restaurants in Pine Bluff
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Don't be fooled. The Philly Steak sandwich ~~which was ordered for me my mistake ~~ was unmistakably wonderful ~~and I'm not a meat fan. The pizza were very good also but if I return I'm having the sandwich!!!1

2  Thank LindaAnnDavidRoy

Reviewed March 27, 2012

From the outside you can tell this is a restaurant that was renovated from another eatery. The decor is just your basic fast food joint, with plain booths, self service condiment station, and etc. However, the philly cheesesteaks were incredibly fresh, tasty, and extremely filling. I had the "small" and yet it was way more than just a sandwich. It was overloaded with mushrooms, meat, onions, cheese, and jalepenos, yet the sandwiches are made to order so you get what you want on it. The onion rings and fries were basic fare, nothing special but not bad. They also have pizza but we didn't try it. The counter staff were overwhelmingly friendly and just bent over backwords to ensure the meal was tasty and cooked to request, even though by appearances, the staff didn't necessarily look at first glance like customer service would be a top priority. I was in Pine Bluff for a couple of days and this was by far the most satisfying meal in town.

1  Thank SeanPsyD