“very good”
Review of Super 8 Pine Bluff

Super 8 Pine Bluff
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. Since the hotel is both smoking and non-smoking the sense of smoking does enter the non-smoking rooms. Making the hotel non-smoking would eliminate this problem.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Ernestine M,

We truly appreciate you taking your time in reviewing our hotel. Yes unfortunately since we have to provide both types of rooms to our guests and being an interior corridor property, the smoke smell can enter the rooms. We continuously try to find many ways to fix this problem and hopefully one day we do. Hopefully we can see you the next time you visit us again at the hotel and hopefully this problem does not arise with you again.

Yours truly,

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Clean, but not much more. Pool is out of order as of July 10, 2014. Breakfast is provided, but not much variety. We did think the man at the desk was charming, he was one of the positives. If you're looking for an inexpensive basic night's stay, this will serve.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you HSKRGAL for taking the time in reviewing us. Unfortunately due to the cold winter days in January our sprinkler system did bust in the pool area and we are trying to get improvements complete as soon as possible so our guests can enjoy it. Also, we try to provide as much as we can in terms of what is offered for breakfast by the rules of Super 8.

We look forward in seeing you the next time you are in town.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The motel was great. Nice and clean. The only problem was not with the hotel but the town. There was nothing to do. It appeared to be a ghost town. Terrible. Like I said tho, the motel was great, thank goodness.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Wanda C,

We really do appreciate you taking your time in writing a review of us and do apologize that you did not like the town. However, we are definitely pleased that you were very happy with your stay with us! We try to provide as much as information to our guests as possible in terms of what can be done activity wise, however, yes since we are located in a small town there is not much that you can do.

Hopefully the next time you are in town we can again accommodate you and we look forward in seeing you in the future.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My daughter and I were passing through and looking for a reasonably priced and clean hotel. We followed the reviews from Trip Advisor and were very pleased with this choice. We felt very safe here. The Wi-Fi connection was great. Staff at check-in was friendly and had information about places in the area for eating and for shopping for a few things we forgot to bring along. The room was very clean and it was a quiet, restful night's sleep on the excellent brand new bed! The only suggestion would be an upgrade on pillows. Breakfast choices were limited but in all fairness I went down with only 20 minutes left to serve. The upside was that at the price of the night's stay we could afford eating breakfast elsewhere. If we are traveling through Pine Bluff again we will definitely choose this Super 8!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

For less than $65 with taxes, this clean hotel is certainly a super value. I was however disappointed by the front desk manager, the pillows, towels and noise from the floor above my room. I made a reservation for a room with a king size bed. Upon arrival the front desk manager asked of a double queen room would be okay. When I replied that I'd prefer the king, he asked if I needed a king bed and then said the only one he had was a smaller room. Now, I don't need a king bed, but considering that I spend about 100+ days a year in hotels on business I prefer it or wouldn't choose them. Anyway, after a long day of traveling all I want is what I requested. The room overall was in good repair, but the pillows were very inexpensive and uncomfortable the towel quality, unlike at least one of the reviews I read were low quality as well. The queen bed was comfortable. Finally the almost constant noise, shuffling, banging, etc., from the room above went on until I turned in for the night at 12:30am. I'm still amazed at how rude and inconsiderate people can be.
Overall, this hotel has promise and would consider staying again if I could get better pillows so that I don't wake up with a headache.
High marks for the overall value.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business