“Very good place for the price.”
Review of Super 8 Pine Bluff

Super 8 Pine Bluff
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this Super 8 on the way to Florida and were both pleased enough that we stayed on the way back, also.
The staff was polite and kind.
The room was clean and very quiet.
The location is great, near the highway.
Should the need ever arise, I will definately stay there again....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GEO D
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review on your stay at Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff, AR I hope you had a great vacation and I really appreciate your business, have a great day, look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Yours Thankfully,

Sam Patel

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at the Super 8 at the Pines Mall in Pine Bluff last week. I'll admit that I've avoided Super 8's in the past because they tend to have a reputation of being lower grade but this one quite good. The room and bathroom were clean enough and the hotel was QUIET!! I don't know how many people were staying but I don't think I heard a thing the whole time that I was in my room. This is a huge plus to me as it allowed me to concentrate on my work and sleep for once. The bed was really comfy. The hotel has cameras all over the place so I felt comfortable with my vehicle in the parking lot.

The breakfast is pretty typical of a cheaper hotel consisting of waffles, bagles, oatmeal, cereal, and small things like that. If you want something hot then there are lots of restaurants close by including a Huddle House across the street.

The only complaint that I have is that I had a reservation for that hot day and they didn't turn the air conditioner on before I arrived. I used to work at a hotel and any time that we had a reservation for a room, housekeeping would turn the air conditioner on so the room would be comfortable when our guest arrived. Now saying that, the air conditioner in my room did work just fine but it took about 3 hours before I would say that the room was cool enough to sleep in. (it was 96 humid degrees that day).

Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. It's a very nice Super 8, just don't go in there expecting the Ritz or the Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff, AR, I would like to thank you for giving us the chance to serve you, I really appreciate your feedback on your hotel stay as it really helps us, we did take your suggestion on turning the AC’s on in the rooms, it makes perfect sense specially when it’s really hot outside, Thanks again for choosing Super 8 Hotel Pine Bluff, Ar.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Supereight, General Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Really great value. Staff was very friendly and the location was good. Also the hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Supereight, General Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a quick review on your stay at Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff, Arkansas, it was a great pleasure having you stay with us, I look forward to your next visit to Pine Bluff.

Yours Sincerely,

Sam Patel ( GM )

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We arrived around nine p.m.; quite road weary. Mr. Patel was very nice. Our room was nicer than many hotels for which I have paid two to three times as much for a night's stay. We were very surprised! It was also very quiet even though the hotel appeared to be full. The following morning we were surprised at the breakfast selections. The waffles were thick (about 1.5") and fluffy-not like the bricks that you often find at the breakfast bars. They also had Raisin Bran Crunch as on of their cereal selections-not an inexpensive selection. Everything about the breakfast bar was first rate. It was obvious that they had put in extra effort to keep things fresh and properly dispensed. All containers were sealed so that no foreign objects could inadvertently be added to them.
We continued our trip the following morning. On our return trip, a week later, we were too tired to complete our drive in one day. That would have meant 15 hours of driving in one day. We called them from the road. They remembered us. We reserved a room. When my husband entered the lobby they called him by name. Our room was so clean! The staff was so nice! Our bathroom was larger than the La Quinta we had stayed in in New Orleans, and I can assure you we paid a lot more for that room...over twice as much as we paid at Super 8 Pine Bluff. The La Quinta was not nearly as clean either. We will be recommending this hotel to all of our family and friends who happen to travel through Arkansas. Definitely a Diamond in the Super 8 chain.

Room Tip: Everything was quiet during both stays. Our downstairs King, non-smoking room was in the middle of t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff,Arkansas, I would like to thank you for writing a great review on your Hotel stay, this means a lot to us, I do understand you have a busy schedule, and just for you to write a few words on your Hotel Stay, means a lot to us, I'm glad you enjoyed our Super Start Breakfast, we just changed it last year, we do try our best to remember all our guests names, as we try to make your stay as unique as possible, to yourself ( the guest ). Once again thank you for choosing Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

we had been on a harley trip,went to several motels in pine bluff on our way home,none of them looked very well kept,we found the super 8,It Was Amazing At How Clean It Looked From The Outside,We Walked In To A Very Very Friendly,Clean,Well Kept Place.we stayed the night there and will stay with them everytime we travel, the room was the cleanest room we have ever stayed in,The Staff Mr. & Mrs. Sam Patel Was The Most Friendly People We Have Met,The Breakfast Was Wonderful,Great Price,Great Stay,We Hope To See You All Again Soon

Room Tip: great price,very friendly,very very clean
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jack w

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review on your Hotel stay at Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff, Arkansas, I'm extremely happy that your stay with us, was nothing but perfect, I do remember from our conversation that you and your wife were traveling home from vacation, and I hope you reached there safely, I do look forward to your next visit to Super 8 Hotel, Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Yours Truly,