“LQQK - TINY - FLORIDA”
Review of Super 8 Pine Bluff

Super 8 Pine Bluff
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had a Marvelous stay in Super 8 Motel in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. I am not sure what was better; 1st the service * beautiful people's and facility *, best fresh Coffee and Breakfast do not forget the Popcorn or the bed. Seriously, I have never slept better at a hotel, the staffs is unbelievable in every sense of the term, and while the hotel is of course, beautiful, I want to say to Amrit,Gevera and Mitz…. Thanks!

TINY - Florida : - )

Room Tip: Very clean and Quiet Hotel. * RECOMMEND *
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I usually don't write reviews but for this hotel I'll make an exception. Upon arrival greeted by the most amazing people I have met. They went over and beyond to cater our needs. The rooms were clean and fresh. I will always stay at super 8 when we go to pine bluff. Thanks to the GM Mitesh Patel for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank for taking the time out of your day to write a review on your Hotel stay, I’m glad you had a wonderful stay and your needs were all met, we do try our best to take care of all of our guests. We look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Pine Bluff, AR.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This site currently rates this property as the Number 1 Motel in Pine Bluff. If the owners continue to maintain it the way they do it should stay there. When an inn affiliated with an ecconomy chain can claim such an honor, it tells you something about the people that run the place. Look at the photo of this property. Notice that the exterior is brick and that the property is well landscaped. When was the last time someone built a Super 8 out of brick or planted that nice of a garden outside it? The Patel family who run the motel treat it like it is there personal motel and not part of a chain. I was impressed when one of the family members greated me by name when I arrived and still remembered when I stayed there two years prior to that time. The rooms are clean. The property is well maintained. The place was quiet. There was no riff raff there. One little plus about this place is that the waffle iron makes 3 little waffles instead one big one. This is helpful when feeding kids since sometimes they don't like to split stuff. About the only bad thing about this place is that when I was there the indoor pool was out of commission. This is only a temporary thing. However, it has been taking a while to fix because the Patel's have been doing all the work themselves and they want to make sure it is done right. Hopefully by now they are finished fixing the pool. If I need a room in Pine Bluff I will continue to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was an honor to have you come back and stay with us, I do apologize about our swimming pool being out of order, its nearly fixed just a few other things to go. Again on behalf of myself and everyone at the Super Hotel Pine Bluff, thank you for staying with us.

Thankfully,

Reviewed June 8, 2012

This hotel was great! The staff was really wonderful and helpful, the management really stayed on top of things, and the hotel itself was very clean and nicely maintained. The rates were very competitive for the area too. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your commenting on you Hotel stay, at Super 8 just like other Hotels we try our best to exceed our guest expectations its gratifying when our guests are pleased with our services once again thank you for choosing Super 8, Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

There really isn't much to say. The rooms are older but clean and of regular size. They are equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, which are nice extras. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The motel grounds are well-kept and nicely decorated. I'm not sure, if I'll ever come through Pine Bluff again, but I believe, I would choose this Super 8 again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on your Hotel Stay, we do look forward to serving you once again.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We did not have a reservation. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and helpful. The rate was good and the whole property was clean and well kept. We will stay at this location every time we are on a trip through Pine Bluff. I can't say enough about the staff's friendliness and accommodation. Everyone was great and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Supereight, Manager at Super 8 Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Hotel Pine Bluff, AR, we really appreciate your kind comments on your Hotel stay, I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Again thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had planned to book on-line, but wasn't sure if the weather would cooperate on my long drive to Pine Bluff, so I arrived without a reservation. The friendly desk clerk was kind enough to let me use the motel computer to book the rate I wanted and even showed me the rooms available. I was happy to have a window that looked out over a pretty grassy area with some trees and enjoyed the quiet, with just the sound of birds singing. The room had everything you need for a longer visit, including a lounge chair, and everything worked very well. The bathroom was very large and clean and I found the bed to be comfortable. The wifi worked well and the cable selection even included HBO. The breakfast room was very nice and kept well stocked and had a couple of hot items. I did wish for a little fruit and maybe some yogurt, but what was provided was adequate. The indoor pool was unavailable as it was undergoing repairs and the ice machine on the second floor was also out of order. Unfortunately, I did hear people talking and laughing in the room next door and some people, it seems, must always slam their doors at all hours. While the motel cannot control this, it is a consideration if you are a light sleeper. The motel location is very convenient to getting other places and having the small shopping mall next door was nice for roaming around when the weather is not cooperating. All in all, I thought the value was good and would probably stay again if traveling thru the area.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the empty grassy field are nice for listening to birds and having privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on your Hotel Stay, firstly I would like to apologize for the disturbance you faced during your stay, we had a family reunion in the Hotel so that’s where the noise may of come from. I’m sorry the breakfast wasn’t up to your standards we are in the process of changing it. I hope on your next visit to Super 8 Hotel, your stay is nothing but perfect.