“Exceptional Stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stopped on our way home from the coast. We occupied 2 rooms. Our stay was very pleasant due to the exceptional services of all the staff. Check-in and check-out was very efficient and easy. Our rooms were very clean and quiet. Several choices were available on the hot breakfast buffet. We would highly recommend Hampton Inn in Pine Bluff for personal or business.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Good afternoon Ms. Donna!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay on your way home and appreciate the kind words towards our staff as well as our hotel. Recommendations to friends and family members are the sincerest form of compliments and look forward to having them stay here as well. I invite you to stay with us again while driving through Pine Bluff for your future travels!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Best place in Pine Bluff. Bluff is a real hole (called hell's half acre by the locals), this hotel is off the beaten path, away from all the run down areas. Breakfast was awsome, rooms were very clean, good staff, good internet service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon Mr. Dustin!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff as well as taking the time to review your stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us make the necessary improvements for you as well as other future guests. I hope you had a good night's rest, and a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Listen, I'm sure for $114 before an AAA discount another hotel could stack up. The only things I would have hanged was water taste if that was in their control and the toilet paper dispenser. Ha! Very nice.

• Stayed: May 2013
Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Greetings from Pine Bluff!

I appreciate you staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey as your feedback is greatly valued. I can assure you, the water taste is not in our control but we are in the process of changing the tissue roll holders in all our guest rooms. I do apologize, if you felt our rate was a little high. Keep in mind, we are the newest, cleanest, as well as the safest hotel in Pine Bluff. With that rate, you do get all the amenities expected from the Hilton brand which includes a fridge & microwave in every room, high speed internet throughout the entire hotel, an indoor pool with a whirlpool, a fitness center. We also serve a hot breakfast compared to the continental breakfast you find at most hotels. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience and re-invite you to stay with us for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

After coming in for a late arrival after a long drive in terrible weather, our room was very fresh, clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was excellent. It was also easy to get to from the highway.

• Stayed: May 2013

Good morning Ms. Dennis,

Thank you for being a Hilton Honors member and staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff! I appreciate the kind words towards our hotel and am glad to hear you had a good night's rest. I will be sure to pass them onto our staff. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had a lovely overnight stay at this hotel which was convenient to the highway and just a 35-40 minute drive from Little Rock. This hotel is very clean and well maintained. Bed was very comfortable. The breakfast area was very nice, and the staff is quite friendly. The only negatives we can say are that the orange juice seemed a little watered down on a Sunday morning, and the pot of oatmeal was empty. Without hesitation, would definitely stay in this location when visiting the area again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Good morning!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us while visiting Pine Bluff. I appreciate the positive feedback as well as your kind comments. I did address the oatmeal not being available with my breakfast staff and did call in a service order for the orange juice being watery. Aside from that, I hope you had a good night's rest, a clean room, and a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Excellent hotel for this part of Arkansas. It has nice rooms, great staff and modern technology. Complimentary breakfast is more than adequate. Excellent place to stay except during UAPB's Homecoming. Prices are more than doubled during this week.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Good afternoon Mr. Jake!

Thank you for staying with us while visiting Pine Bluff and taking the time to fill out the survey. I appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel as well as our staff. I do apologize about the prices during homecoming but it is our busiest weekend all year long and our prices are reflected on the demand of the business. Keep in mind, we are the newest hotel, the cleanest hotel as well as the safest in town! I do invite you to stay with us again for your future travels to Pine Bluff.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The Hampton was very clean and the staff members were very pleasant and helpful. Chili's was close by for dinner. Breakfast buffet was good and well presented..

My only complaint about this hotel is the design. The height of the vanity/ sink was high for me - and I am 5'8" tall. The suite was comfortable, except the king sized bed was only about 10" from the heat/cool unit. I don't think there was enough room to move it to make it not so tight on that one side.
When I went to the business center to use the computer, I sat down and the desktop was not much lower than my chest. The chairs didn't seem to be able to go higher. I had to hold the keyboard on my lap to be able to type on it.
This is the second or third hotel I have been in where the height of everything seems to have been raised. I'm not sure what the architects are thinking when doing this.
We did enjoy our one-night stay and would recommend it to anyone in the Pine Bluff area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Good afternoon Ms. Suzie,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us while visiting Pine Bluff. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey as your feedback is greatly valued in helping us improve our hotel for you as well as others. I apologize for the counter height being too high as well as the AC Unit being a little too close. All these designs get approved at Hilton through a design review team. I have contacted them to let them know of the concerns you brought up. We are also looking into different chairs for the business center to accommodate everyone. Aside from that, I hope you had a good nights rest and a wonderful breakfast to start your morning off right. I invite you again for your future travels to Pine Bluff and if there's anything else you would like to address, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.