“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Little Elm, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Being a new hotel was excellent. Everything was great about my stay and would stay there the next time I'm in the area. The bed was extremely comfortable and great complementary breakfast. The room was large enough to run around and play chase. lol TV was hard to find channels but other than that good.

Room Tip: Book ahead.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fenil_N, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Good afternoon from Pine Bluff!

I am glad you stayed with us while visiting Pine Bluff. I appreciate the compliments towards our hotel and delighted to hear nothing but positive things. As per your review, I do apologize for the TV channels not being up to your expectations but we are in the process of upgrading to new equipment with more channels being added here in the near future. I invite you to stay with us again for your future visit to Pine Bluff!

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Woodland, California
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Hotel appears to be relatively new, it was very clean, well maintained and staff went out of their way to assist. Breakfast was good. Location right off Interstate 530. I highly recommend this hotel. James

Harrison
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed at Hampton Inn and Suites in Pine Bluff Arkansas. This Hotel is EXCELLENT....from Staff to Rooms....Rooms were Very Clean and udated...Staff Was Awesome....Cannot say enough good things about this hotel!!!

Paragould
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We always had the comfortable stay at the Hampton Inns. We were very satisfy staying at this one. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The bed was extremely comfortable and great complementary breakfast I ever had. We felt happy and rested when we left there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I chose Hampton Inn to house a large group of people converging in Pine Bluff for a wedding. I was apprehensive about what kind of service we might experience since I was choosing a location for everyone. The manager walked me through the process of setting aside a block of rooms and he was so professional and helpful! We got a great rate! But from the moment we checked in to every contact with the staff, we were treated great. The rooms are super clean and very quiet! The head of housekeeping visited with us to make sure everything was perfect and actually brought me an extra table in my room so I could work on centerpieces! As soon as the breakfast staff were aware that some in our group didn't eat pork, out came the turkey sausages and meatless omelets! Courteous, professional, helpful, intuitive are just a few of the words that come to mind when reviewing my experience with this staff. The hotel looks brand new and no one could believe it was three years old. This interior is just beautiful. Oh and the wedding party had provided welcome bags for each of the attendees that the hotel staff passed out to attendees as they checked in-- even to those who checked in in the middle of the night! Everyone was raving about the great hotel and their staff -- this is THE place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brownsville, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Staff is very friendly. Breakfast area very clean. Indoor pool and whirlpool are great. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Easy to get to from the highway. Exercise area is clean and modern. Equipment in great condition.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Pflugerville, Texas
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We tend to like Hampton Inns. We stayed at this particular Hampton for one night previously so were happy to book it for our return stay. As we expected the hotel was clean and the front desk staff was very helpful. The difficulties began after check in. The room adjoined the elevator and you could hear it through the wall. There was a problem with the heating/cooling system. They were aware of the problem before we checked in. A service person came to the door the next morning to look at the problem but it was not repaired even though we were there three nights. We also had issues with the bed. One of the reasons we choose Hampton Inns is for the quality of the mattress. Our room had two queen beds. Both beds seemed to have very poor mattresses. They were thin and lacking in support, a problem we'd never had at a Hampton before. There was also a difficulty with the sheets. The top sheet barely covered the top surface of the bed. It was only big enough to cover one person in bed at a time. (We are average size people.) The same was true of the second bed as well. The sheets appeared to be full rather than queen size. We ended up using two sheets on one bed. We hope that most of these difficulties were a result of having a full hotel. The Internet connection was very slow. Even with these difficulties we were pleased by the pleasant staff and the cleanliness of the facilities. We may try them again on our next trip but will check out the quality of the mattress before we unpack.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms that share a wall with the elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Sunjay511, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. I am truly sorry that you had some issues with the A/C unit as well as with the quality of you mattress in your room. Your feedback is very important to us and I thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to make sure we provide our guests with the exceptional level of service they deserve.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pine Bluff
#3 of 3 in White Hall
Redwood Inn and Suites
Redwood Inn and Suites
#1 of 3 in White Hall

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff? Share your experiences!