“Awesome hotel and service!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Pine Bluff
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stay with you at least once a week and enjoy the clean rooms and friendly service. Fenil P. Nagda has been very helpful with all of my questions and needs. The complimentary breakfast is delicious! Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sunjay511, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for your review! I always enjoy hearing from our guests and very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope you continue to stay with us for your future visits to Pine Bluff!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The good...
Bed was clean, room was nice.

The bad...
Had to run the "hot" water for 15 minutes before it got hot. Wifi didn't work. I could connect, but could never get google to come up. Never had problems with my laptop internet. Technical stuff: tried a tracert to remote DNS server but had 50% packet loss. It was too late at night to bother calling the front desk for help. During checkout the girl was unhelpful (had to talk to manager, but manager was somewhere else).

I'm disappointed and will stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Sunjay511, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I was happy to hear from your review that you enjoyed our clean rooms. Our main concern is for all our guests to experience a comfortable stay with us. I do however apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations and that you experienced a disappointing stay with us. I truly regret that you had problems connecting to the internet and I can assure you that we will do everything we need to do to ensure that these issues are corrected. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed in 5 different Hampton Inns on our trip this summer and this was by far the best of them all. The king bed room was huge, the bathroom was big and all was clean. I wish all hotels could be as nice. Our stay here was peaceful and restful and greatly enjoyed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped here for one night on our trip. It was an excellent decision. The rooms were big and the bed was great. The hotel staff was very nice. The breafast buffett was reall good also. Varius items to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Sunjay511, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you! We hope you continue to stay with us for your future stays in Pine Bluff.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The most decent hotel in Pine Bluff located close to the Country Club, but don't leave anything in the room because you will NEVER see it again (even if you call the same day that you check out and describe exactly where you left your item in the room).

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank WBJM2009
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at various hotels in the area over the last 15 years and this was by far the best. We were there 4 nights starting at the end of June 2012. I have stayed in some of the best hotels across the nation and I am very picky about hotel cleanliness. This hotel is only a couple of years old, so of course that helps. All areas were very clean and well maintained. I was very comfortable with the cleanliness of my room. The bathroom was very clean, I did not find a single strand of left behind hair. The towels were a good size and in great condition, Space in bathroon to maintain personal items was perfect. Not only were the beds clean - loved the duvets - they were so very comfortable. Enjoyed lounging around the room, nice LG TV. Nice breakfast room and breakfast. Having coffee, tea, and chilled water (with fruit slices) available all day was a really nice touch. Room temperature was easy to adjust. The staff was courteous and professional from the front desk to housekeeping. Ample parking and convenient to stores, restaurants, interstate hignway. I look forward to staying there next year. I felt like they really want your experience to be the best.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dorothy M
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last week, while we got our son situated at UAPB. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly. The front desk staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Every morning they had a great breakfast available, and some of those mornings when we were running a little late for an appointment at school, they had "breakfast to go bags" ready for the taking. My husband and I are excited about our next visit, Labor Day weekend for the Delta Classic Football Game.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business