The Inn At Piggott
$60
Linwood Motel(Paragould)
$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi tubdecorated with antiquessafari roombed and breakfastfamily reunionstayed herenice roomhot breakfasta great staystay there againjoehemingwaycoleretreatarkansasbeds
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I have been staying at the Downtown Inn for several years now, and I think it is wonderful.

The facility is an old bank that the previous owners converted into the B&B. The current owners are the son and daughter-in-law of the previous owners (retired), so they know a lot about the local history and happenings. They are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very clean, and there are several to choose from all decorated with antiques. The location of the B&B is within the town square, so it is convenient for accessing local antique shops, restaurants, and businesses. The breakfast was fantastic, and they make provisions for special dietary needs or requests.

The local trains are somewhat loud, and can be heard from within the rooms (though, personally, noise never detracts from my sleep). I happen to find such sounds picturesque, but if you are sensitive then be careful which room you select to stay in (the rooms on the side of the building closer to the cross street are furthest from the trains).

I always recommend this B&B, and if I also may recommend dinner at Strawberry's, located about fifteen minutes from the Downtown Inn in Holcomb.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I was very impressed with the Downtown Inn. This is a large bed and breakfast, but we felt very welcome by the owners. Brenda was very concerned with all of our needs and she took very good care of us. Everything was very clean and the breakfasts were great! My only complaint would be the constant trains and traffic that pass by 24/7. It made it difficult to sleep as we are used to living in the country where there is no noise. It is no fault of the Downtown Inn, just a downside of the location.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank kareyff
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I would highly reccoment this wonderful B&B to anyone, the place was just lovely and so qaint. Beautifully decorated and so nicely done. I enjoyed my rest there the beds were amazing, breakfast was so wonderful , The owners were a delight and I highly reccomend it to anyone, My sister and I and my husband were there for a family funeral and were treated so wonderfully, It is a very special place at a wonderful price. Michelle and Gilbert Nantel and my sister Velina Purler

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2010

newly redone bank building, made into several private rooms with great mattresses, plush towels, lovely furnishings... nice people, she made a great breakfast, if the gravey was a little thin (she ran out of flour) everything else was very tasty...it is right off the square in a charming small town..

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2009

This hotel is very nice with every room decorated differently and each room has it's own bath. The beds are extremely comfortable. There is a large dining area and the owners cook a wonderful and very filling breakfast. We had all ages in our group from 72 to 3 and everyone had something they liked and plenty of it. The owners are local people and are interesting to talk to. It is a handy location right on the downtown square, which makes it easy to walk around and take in some of the local color. There are some nice shops around the square and also some good restaurants.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family