“Just the ideal place to relax”
other travelers have booked this property
from front of the villa
Villas Built in the Stone mountain in Ubud We always welcome our new guests with beautiful rooms flowers and swans design bedroom #1
Check Availability
Inside Bedroom #1
Handy craft inside bedroom #1
beautiful round bathtub for bedroom #1
fit with 6 people on the couch
downstairs living area and crash space
Cambodia art
Carved stairscases
front of villa #2 - welcome
soak your troubles away and relax
garden serenity
More space for your toiletries
Makeup Mirror
With Java antique door inside Access to the Living area
Sink Bathroom #1
Hand soap for every bathroom
bathroom#1
Bedroom #2
Makeup mirror bedroom #2
every room has own terrace with table on it
sink for bathroom #3
Living area views from the stairs
bookcase for bedroom 2 & 3
Living area for bedroom 2 & 3
Living area for bedroom #2 & #3
Dragon water fountain in front of your room
Avalon Kitchen
Avalon Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
Patrick K
“Just the ideal place to relax”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in November 2016

Me and my friends were searching for an entire house for our stay. The Avalon is just the perfect place for that. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The rooms are huge and are nicely decorated. The pool and the garden area is lovely. I would recommend staying here any time!

HenKlee
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Energy recharging place”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I always love to be here and will come back again and again. The place was so nice and the environment around was so awesome. It's the lovely place to take out your stress and be calm, and recharge your energy.

Dianne S
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Charming Stay”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This was a spectacular spot. I felt like I was in an Indiana Jones vacation. There was so much attention to detail in how they built the villas. I would 100% come back.The cook was a lovely lady who made excellent indonesian food. The owners were informative and always will to help with anything needed. What a wonderful escape for our daily lives in Ubud. We loved having our own entrance to the pool and massages by the river.

We came for Bali Spirit Festival but also as a pre-celebration for our bdays. So glad we did, wish we could've stayed longer.

This isn't a large hotel chain but the personal passions and efforts of people who allowed us to come have a great time in their cozy villas and take pride in their work. They were laid back but had great costumer service.
Thanks again!

AshMo
Almere, The Netherlands
“Enchanting!”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I have booked this villa some months in advance, but wow... what a place!

We have spend our Christmas in this villa with 7 persons. I have no words to describe how welcoming these people were. Arthur, Budi & children plus staff are wonderful persons.

As other(s) are complaining about not enough choice for breakfast. If you just ask that you would like to have some fresh fruit or extra bread, nothing is too much for them. Dinner was chosen from the menu and one day we asked for something extra's because of Christmas, OFF menu. Even this was not too much for them.

Even when we had to leave at 04:00 in the morning.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your family Budi and we will definitely come back one day!

Warm greetings from the Netherlands!

Leo Z
“Not a good place to stay, especially for a family with kid”
Reviewed December 6, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

To be honest this place is still a family villa, not as good as a hotel on any aspects.

I think safety is the very basic line for a
commercial accommodation, but my dad
was bitten by owner's dog during we stay. It
was scared especially in Bali. The owner said the dog is vaccinated but cannot provide the record. He paid the first shot in Bali and I think he should pay the following 2 shots when we do in Australia.

The meals options are very limited and really family standard...When I booked my stay, it said breakfast is included. When I arrived, I am be told everyone's breakfast budget is Rp80,000 and we have to pay the amount more than it, on their menu 2 slices of panini is Rp40,000, 2 fried egg is Rp35,000 and a cup of coffee is at least Rp40,000, that means you just can choose at most 2 of those and of course no fruit, no milk and no juice.

The roosters start to crow around 4 am every morning, so you cannot have a good sleep at all. And you will find big or small lizard on the ceiling or right above your head when you taking shower and a snake in the garden if you are lucky(I saw one).

Wifi does not work properly.

Management Response
Dec 7, 2017
This guest is NOT angry

They are extortionists who did not get paid and are making good on their threat!

1. Breakfast (you can see the quality and "amounts" of the food on our menu app on Google Play) we gave full breakfast to ALL their family including the 2 small children who eat less than adults but still had the 80k option. But when they want BBQ Chichen wings for breakfast (unusual for us and NOT included) we did charge extra...
BUT they were not upset with that!

2. The REAL reason for this review is that the older gentleman of the family was Mistreating our dog who defended himself (a dog that has been around almost 1300 guests since we opened and NEVER hurt anyone). We have had "Tiger" since he was a puppy and, having children ourselves made sure he had ALL his shots (we are educated and not poor)... So after we personally took the guest to the hospital and PAID for unnecessary shots , the guests demanded we give them $600 for additional shots since they claim that this is not a problem in Australia and that they will need to get more vaccine from another country...???

We refused this since it sounded very unreasonable. They said if we did not pay, they would give a bad review. we told them in a nice way that they should do what they felt was right...

3. another thing they forgot to mention was that the older lady of the group, decided to use our antique desk to iron her wet cloths on instead of the ironing board provided. the desk finishing was destroyed and needed to be refurbished, she said she was sorry. and we paid for the refurbishing too.

4. Wifi is fiber optic, the fastest available in Bali

We personally felt that if we continued to be nice to them even though our dog was abused by one of them (we also tied up Tiger while they were here - he was very sad), and our antique table was destroyed (we did not ask for compensation or try to negotiate for their $600 request), and we spent our evening away from our children to take and stay with them at the hospital... we did not think they would go through with their threat.

But now here is the Bad review they promised - But We do NOT negotiate with Extortionists.
Keith C
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
“Perfect place to stay just a few minutes from downtown Ubud”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Stunning views are only the beginning of the villa we had. Stayed here on my honeymoon and could not have been happier. Actually stayed here by accident as another hotel lost my reservation and I was able to find a replacement by accident. This was the best accident from my Bali trip.

The staff: It is like everyone is part of a smiling competition and they all want first place really bad. Courteous beyond belief and of course smiles that goes on for miles.

The food: There is no restaurant per say in the traditional sense, but a full menu of food is available if you do not want to leave the premises. Truly everything was so healthy and delicious beyond words. Pumpkin soup, mei goreng, pasta aglio olio, and the chocolate fettuccine. Oh God the chocolate fettuccine! I am going to have to bribe the cook for the recipe before I leave.

The grounds: Right along a river with a beautiful place to throw down a mat and practice some yoga. Wife and I also got a couples massage setup right at the river as well and the sounds of the river are better than any relaxation CD playing at any spa I have ever been to.

The room: I would think this more of a 5 star hotel with the amenities that come with it then what it is. The tub and shower is so gorgeous. Private indoor entrance to the pool, yeah it has that.

The internet connection: As a network engineer by trade I assure you that you will not find a better connection possibly on the entire island than this place. 30GB of data down and up in a single night like it was nothing. I fully bless the fiber optic line connection here.

All in all this place goes all the way to 11

waelelbeh...
Dubai
“A little heaven on earth”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed here on holiday. This is an amazing place for relaxation and meditation.

It is so nice and inspiring to be sourrounded with nature all over.

The public area, room, SPA and Restaurant are all authentic.

Well done guys, keep it up and hope to see you again in the future.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing