All reviews the river monkey forest long pool wedding venue stepping stones unique property jungle setting little piece of paradise peaceful stay minute walk central ubud mosquito net palani retreat pools nature villa
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2016

A beautiful place... peaceful, wonderful gardens & grounds, helpful staff, an oasis of calm in a hectic world. As a single woman traveling alone it is important to feel safe & comfortable when arriving in a new place & Villa Beji Indah embraces with it's lush beauty and attentive, but unobtrusive staff.
I had a lovely room at the top of the hill & wandering down through the gardens & ponds took me to the pool ( where the dining pavilion was a lovely setting for breakfast). A little further I discovered a riverside pavilion, perfect for doing yoga, meditation or just having a quiet drink with the soothing sound of the river below. The massage & treatment room is directly below it, set right into the riverbank.
Friends who came to visit for the afternoon were also made to feel welcome & we enjoyed a lovely lunch & cocktails by the pool.
It was a short walk to the Monkey Forest & on into town and there were some lovely little eateries & bars nearby.
I look forward to returning when next I am in Bali.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank AnAchronism999
Reviewed October 16, 2016

I recently stayed at Villa Beji Indah where a friend held a birthday celebration. I couldn't recommend this place highly enough - the setting is simply divine - surrounded by tropical rainforest, the grounds are beautiful. My room was private, well appointed and a pleasure to retreat to after dining by the pool.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and were always willing to assist with any request. The location is perfect if you're looking to unwind as it's in a sweet area a short distance away from the madness of Monkey Forest and central Ubud which is very busy these days.

What sets this place apart from others in Bali is the attention to the finer details, that collectively added up to make my experience one of the best holidays I've had. I highly recommend a massage (by the river) and make sure you take some time out by the stunning pool (there are private pools too). I was so impressed, I've recommended it for a friend to host her wedding there. I'll be back for sure!

Room tip: All the villas are fabulous
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mathewkesting
Reviewed October 11, 2016

It was our first trip to Southeastern Asia and we fell in love.
The property is breathtaking, perfect landscaped tropical gardens, beautiful trees, orchids and native flowers, birds, butterflies and a perfect quiteness. Villa Beji Indah consists of a series of villas, each with its own personality. We stayed in Yudistira which had an outdoor Balinese bathroom and a beautiful view from the room to the private patio where breakfast/lunch/dinner can be served. The place can book yoga classes, there is a build yoga area where the sounds of the river can be a relaxing feature while practising. A 25 metre infinity pool is available to swim, the pool is surrounded by a lush vegetation with exotic smells. Food and drinks are available at the resort or you can walk into Ubud for a selection of world class dining options. Staff is friendly and always smiling, addressing all questions and concerns.

Room tip: quiet and private
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luminita A
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Simply undeniably one of the best places i have ever stayed. Beautiful villa and surrounding gardens. Staff are polite and friendly. Had dinner which was very tasty and you can choose to have it at the villa, bu the pool or even by the river. Can not recommend this place enough you have to visit to believe it.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Harvey S
Villa B, General Manager at Villa Beji Indah, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Harvey,
Thank you very much for this fantastic review. We gave your review to the rest of the staff and they were really proud and happy. Reviews like this give us encouragement to continue providing the best service we can. Thank you once again.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

Our experience of Bali was made whole at Beji Indah. Great accomodation, stunning location & pools. Magnificent grounds. Great service, particularly from our beautiful host Palani & his wonderful team

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa G

Thank you, Lisa! It was such a great pleasure having you both here. And we must continue all our fantastic discussions during breakfast!