“Unsatisfactory!”

La Casa Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Nutley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At La Casa, we take pride in cooking delicious traditional italian dishes to serve to all our guests. In this family run business, our friendly staff are keen to help you enjoy your dining experience. Located in the High Street of Nutley, La Casa Restaurant is perfect for leisurely evening meals with family and friends. It successfully provides customers (from Nutley area, Uckfield, Crowborough, Forest Row, East Grinstead, Maresfield, Newick, Isfield, Fletching, Buxted, Hartfield, and more) with excellent italian food at reasonable prices in a very elegant setting.
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

After hearing good things about la casa my partner and I decided to go there on a Sunday night. There were only 2 tables of customers when we arrived. I had breaded veal which was chewy and over cooked and then when priced at £15 I expected to be very good but was disappointed. We also had garlic bread which was hard, thin and burnt. But that was the least of our worries, my partner had risotto and after pulling out a third hair we decided to send it back! In the defence of the staff at la casa they did give us a free dessert and offer free coffees as an apology. My partner said the free tiramisu was nice but all in all wont be going back!

4  Thank Spf13
There are newer reviews for La Casa Ristorante Pizzeria

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Me and my financee stopped here on our way back home after a long day travelling. Someone had told us that the pizzas were really good so thought it was worth a try.

The food was really reall good and the pizzas amazing. The price of the food was extremely reasonable and the service was great too. It was not that busy being quite late which was lovely because we nearly had the restaurant to ourselves.

The portion size was really big and too much for us to eat as we had decided to have a starter and they were more than happy to box the rest of our pizzas up and let us take them away in a doogy bag.

My financee has said we are definitely coming back soon and she wants to come back every night!

Thanks for a great meal

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I ended up here on New Years Eve with family as a last minute change of plan. They were great in accommodating us, the food was good quality & portion, and the bill was so reasonable, and for these reasons, I will definitely return soon. Good places like this need support, so forget the multi-nationals and eat locally!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ate here on New Year's Eve for dinner. We have recently moved to the area and have driven past several times so we thought we would give it a try.
It is not too big and is a nice size, without being too intimate.
Service was great even though it was a busy night.
They have a genuine pizza stone oven.
The food was great, good portion sizes and I will be eating here again.
Thank you.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza you can have around Sussex Surrey and Kent! And I'm from Naples so allow me to say that! Warm atmosphere and the staff knows exactly how to put you at ease. I will definitively back soon!