“As advertised”
Review of Super 8 Paragould

Super 8 Paragould
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Paragould
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very nice King bed room. Quiet and comfortable. I asked for the WIFI password then when I returned to the room saw the cable coming from the wall. Good thing since the WIFI signal was week. No problem with the cable connection though. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank stirlingd2013

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My 2 children and I stayed there and had a wonderful experience! The management understood my concern for safety with it just being me and my 2 very young children and put us in an inside room. The staff was great, the room suited us just fine! I am planning another trip to Paragould for the end of this week and will be staying there again,.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank April C
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've stayed in the Rustic Inn several times and enjoyed it. Every morning an employee offered to make a waffle for me, and they had eggs, biscuits, breakfast tacos and other hot foods. They leave cereal, juice and milk out 24 hrs a day. I had nice conversations with housekeeping and maintenance people there were friendly and clean cut. The owner works there regularly and he was very accomodating.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John N
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was told to go here by my employer while i was out of town. I was checked in by a very nice girl. I got to my room and it was bad. Very old and worn. I sat on the bed and it so uncomfortable. The toilet wouldnt flush and the light in the bathroom was very dim. I was in the room for 30 minutes ( only reason that long was because i was on the phone ). I went to the front desk to get a refund so I could go somewhere else and they acted like I had been there for hours. The manager then came out to " talk " to me but instead was yelling at me because i was not happy with me room. Yes he was YELLING at me. I almost started bawling in the lobby. I did get half my money ( remind you i was only there for 30 minutes ). The manager was extremely rude. The poor girl working looked shocked that he acted like that.

Room Tip: None of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pollie W
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Room was a little wore but clean,staff was very nice and the breakfast was good.Our bed and pillows were very old and not very comfortable. Still we would stay again. The pool look inviting but we did use it. Very quite.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank vernon v
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This mildly aging hotel is well maintained, kept clean inside and out and is managed by friendly helpful people. Our king sized bed was comfortable, the room was spacious and the cable channel selection was excellent. The typical motel bathroom was clean and the bow shaped curtain rod made the shower-tub feel spacious. The water pressure from the shower head was obviously suppressed but there was enough pressure and water for an adequate shower. The free full breakfast was a nice surprise; eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon, etc as well as bagels and cereal. We will definitely return to this hotel if we are in Paragould again; a great find at this price range.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry G
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Property is very clean, staff is very nice--no problems here. If I have a need to spend the night in Paragould again, it is the first place I will check.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the property are super quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mollykalyn

Been to Super 8 Paragould? Share your experiences!