“What a little gem!!”

Ozone Burger Barn
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Ozone
“What a little gem!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Had been to Alum Cove Natural Bridge and was getting hungry, and remembered this place. Never stopped but wanted to. Glad we tried it. Very good burger and a hearty helping of fries!

Clarksville, AR
“Cool place to eat on a road trip!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you haven't eaten here, you're in for a surprise. It's the tiniest little burger joint I've ever seen. He has quite the menu, and the price is right for what he's serving. If you're looking for a pre-pressed, thin little patty, you need to drive on down to Clarksville and hit the McDonalds. This place serves up "man burgers". The burgers are big and juicy (the kind of burger you grill at home), and my wife says that they have the best fries she's ever tasted. Soft drinks consist of a can and a cup of ice.

There are plenty of shade trees and places to sit outside, or you can just grab it and go. The only reason I can't give this five stars is that I felt a little bit like I was in the soup line on Seinfelds. The guy behind the counter may have been having a bad day, but his cooking made up for it 10 times over!

If I remember right, the hours of operation are 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM, 7 days a week. If you don't know where the Burger Barn is located, just drive up (or down), Hwy 21 to Ozone, AR. You can't miss it, it's on the West side of Hwy 21. Every time I have driven past it, there are cars in the driveway!

• Visited January 2014
Eureka Springs, Arkansas, United States
“A gem in the forest”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I had read a review about the OBB and wanted to stop there with two friends en route to Hot Springs. I'm so glad we did! It was a rainy day and a bit chilly but there were picnic tables under an awning to sit. We ordered the special which was three cheeseburgers and fries plus drinks. The drinks were sodas or tea or milkshakes all for $15! The guy was friendly but not overly so. The decor was kitchsy and I loved it. The burgers were divine -- the best damn burger I had ever eaten! The fries were superb. All three of us were in gastronomic heaven (and we even had a vegetarian in the bunch!). If you are ever around Ozone, don't hesitate just go!

• Visited October 2013
“Great burger!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a unique place on AR21. I really don't like steak cut fries but they were good and the burgers were AWESOME! I will be stopping again for sure! Best food for miles. Service was great the guy behind the screen wasn't real pleasant but he wasn't a jerk or anything. He got my son another bottle of ketchup when the one he had out was almost empty.

Loveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little gem of a stop; the old man is simply misunderstood!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

A buddy and I stopped in for lunch. We ordered from the extensive menu of burgers. My buddy ordered a burger without some of the trimmings that made it the burger on the menu. The old guy barked, 'it ain't that burger without those trimmings'. I chuckled because I'm almost certain it's just an act. Have you seen the Seinfeld episode with the soup nazi? Same thing, just go with it! Laugh a little and enjoy the food, as it's pretty tasty and the setting is truly unique. Do you think a business owner wants to run off his source of income? Lighten up people.

• Visited October 2013