“A Great place for a BBQ Lunch”
Review of Rivertowne BBQ

Rivertowne BBQ
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A Great place for a BBQ Lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was in town for business and Rivertowne BBQ was recommended by the local team for lunch. I must say I have had a lot of BBQ in my travels, this one one of the beat. I has the brisket sandwich and it was excellent! The staff was superb and the restaurant exceptional clean. Highly Recommend

• Visited May 2014

“GREAT”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Great environment... delicious food... SUPER FAST service... very pleased and will always come back when were in town

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best BBQ”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Best BBQ I have ever had. It was crowded and had to wait but it was worth it. If you are traveling any where near Ozark you must stop and eat!!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good but would be great with a rub (spices)”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place would be great if they used more rub (spices) while cooking the meats. I am a BBQ fanatic.

BBQ is based on my opinion by how well it is cooked and the taste. BBQ should taste great without the need for sauce (which should add to the experience). The food was cooked well, I assume they are using a Southern Pride smoker, I had ribs and my wife had the smoked prime rib. The ribs were cooked well, and the prime rib was cooked great. However, they do not use rubs on the ribs and only pepper for seasoning for the prime rib. All portions are huge and the dinner salad was excellent. Other people in our party had sandwiches that were huge. The BBQ sauces are good (hot not too hot).

The place is extremely busy and there is no beer served (not a problem for me).

• Visited May 2014
“Not Worth Stopping For”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling thru and stopped to get take out. The food was average. If you order brisket by the pound it will only be hot if you order a day in advance.

Been to Rivertowne BBQ? Share your experiences!