“Best Barbeque I've ever eaten!”
Review of Rivertowne BBQ

Rivertowne BBQ
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Muldrow, Oklahoma
“Best Barbeque I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for the best barbeque, you HAVE TO GO TO Rivertowne!!! Not only is the barbeque the best but the sides are awesome as well. Love, love, love the homemade coleslaw! Plus the desserts are outstanding. As you can tell I am a big fan!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank dagizle

Lamar, Arkansas, United States
“Best BBQ around”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love the smoked bologna and pulled pork. It has the best smoked flavor. I could eat there all the time. Great service and great food.

Visited January 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
“Local classic”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had been hearing about this restaurant for a while, but could never seem to catch it open when I was in the area. I had looked at the menu online and it made my mouth water, so I was plotting ways to get there. Finally a few days after Christmas, I managed to get my family at the right place & right time! I had the pulled chicken dinner, potato salad, & corn on the cob. Others had ribs, a burger, and chicken strips. EVERYTHING was delicious. My chicken was very tender and flavorful, not dry, and would have been great even without bbq sauce but I had to pour a combo of sweet & hot over it anyway. The portions are huge and the prices reasonable. I love the decor as well, it is rustic and welcoming with hometown touches and old metal signs. I highly recommend stopping by. It's only about 10 minutes off I-40.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank theflyinghillbilly
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent each and every visit. Good food, friendly service and just a great place all around. Plenty of food served, you won't leave hungry, quality food and if you catch them at the right time, they sometimes have live bands on weekend nights.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank rrbylexus
Booneville, Arkansas
“The Best!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The best barbeque in Western Arkansas. We reside in Booneville, Arkansas and this place is well worth the drive. This is definitely one place you won't go home hungry. Lucky doggie-bags are available. Great service, great atmosphere in a very rustic wood & metal decorated building. Very clean. Very reasonable prices.

Visited July 2012

Been to Rivertowne BBQ? Share your experiences!