“Location,Price, MF,Restaurants,service.”
Review of Ozark Inn & Suites

Ozark Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ozark
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have stayed here many times while traveling AR. by motorcycle. I look for 5+ (prefer 6) Location, Ozark is a great central spot to make your home base while traveling AR. You can design several loop rides that will put you on all the great roads and lead you back to Ozark. It is not to far from Dallas.

Price, I can get a single, king for around $55.00. Decent, clean, bike parked right outside my door. Breakfast included. Can't beat that!

3 good restaurants within walking distance, if you don't want to take the bike.

If you ever have a problem with your bike, tires, etc. Ft.Smith is 30 min. and plenty of bike shops. I had tire issues on one trip and the Manager gave me a ride in his car to hunt up some parts. I would call that Motofriendly.

Ride Safe!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Birddawg
There are newer reviews for Ozark Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is your very basic place to spend a night close to the Arkansas wine country,
Aux Arc Park, the river, etc. I thought it was great for $65. The room isn't as nice as the website photos represented it, but it was comfortable and large, and the room in the back of the property where we stayed was quiet. We had a double-queen room. The beds seemed old, but reminded me of sleeping at my grandma's house, very comfortable, kind of soft.
I am angry about one thing. The reservation clearly said that we would get vouchers for
a hot breakfast for 2 at their restaurant. Upon arrival, we saw the big note on their
check-in counter that says the restaurant is closed, so "no breakfast, sorry for the
inconvenience". What kind of nonsense is that? They should at least knock $10 off
the rate for false advertising. We would've stayed at Days Inn had it not been for
the "free breakfast" that we did NOT get. Although, having stayed at that Days Inn before, the only thing it had going for it was the pool. Our room here was roomier and more comfortable. Would stay here again when visiting the area. It's a long drive to the nearest town with nicer chain motels!

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are nice in quiet. We had a double queen, and it was quite comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mombatDallas
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Mom and Pop motel. We needed a place for the night and didn't need fancy. This was a clean motel. It did need some repairs to the room but for the price we didn't complain.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Stayed here while on a motorcycle trip – riding the Ozarks. The service was great and the rooms were clean. Nothing fancy, but everything worked as it should and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: The front side seems to be single kings with the doubles on the backside.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mike G
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My rating is based on the cost and "type" of motel this is. It isn't meant to be fancy or have a lot of 'features'. It's just a small town, Mom & Pop-type motel and for the money - and what you get - it is a VERY GOOD place to stay.

I was on a motorcycle trip and opted to stay here and it was nice. The room was clean, the lighting was good, the TV and a/c-heat unit worked fine. Shower water pressure was good. All outlets worked and there was a very good clock radio in my room.

WiFi was included in the price of the room and it was fast and I was able to connect without trouble. A voucher for breakfast was included in the price of the room and it provided you a cup of coffee, an egg, some bacon, and toast.

The service at the front desk of the motel and at the restaurant (also on the property) was excellent. The people were friendly and I felt welcomed. I would stay here again if I was passing through town. Not a "family" motel (no pool for the kids and not fancy in any way), but a great place for the traveler looking for a clean, safe place to stay for the night.

Room Tip: If you want internet access, let them know that when you are checking in so they can put you somewhe...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Frog4aday
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Best Western Sherwood Inn
#4 of 7 in Clarksville
Oxford Inn Ozark
Oxford Inn Ozark
#2 of 4 in Ozark

Been to Ozark Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ozark Inn & Suites

Address: 1711 W Commercial St, Highway 23 & 64 Junction, Ozark, AR 72949-2907 (Formerly Ozark Inn Motel & Restaurant)
Location: United States > Arkansas > Ozark
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ozark
Price Range: $63 - $69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Ozark Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ozark Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.