“Poor Management and DIRTY. YUCK.”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Osceola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We actually stopped here on the way to our vacation destination. I had heard about this franchise. It's Steak and Shake with breakfast all the time, so I'm in! We waited....and waited...and waited for service, finally got service...order came WAY after....It was about an hour and a half later that we got our food. Understaffed. Confused, very young staff with no management to be found. The bathrooms were HORRIFYING. Do not stop here. Save it for Blythesville, AR. Im not usually very picky. In the midst of a 20 hour road trip...I have to say, PASS it up and be at peace with it.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch, there were no clean tables available. There were several empty tables/booths and spots at the counter, but they were all filled with dirty dishes, no one offered to clean any spots, another family came in and they ended up sitting at a dirty table. We waited several minutes and finally left. I had never been to a Huddle House and it will be a long time before I visit a other one.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Close to the hotel...staff friendly....clean and not noisy...food served hot and the order was correct...

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was the first time we had eaten at a Huddle House...went there because it was the only place withing walking distance from the motel to eat. It reminds me very much of the Waffle House. We both ate breakfast, my french toast had an excellent taste but it was cold. The ham was very large and very thin and quite good. The food is average and the prices are good. It would not be my first pick but there is certainly nothing wrong with it, and I would eat there again.

1  Thank jbob222
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I can't stay away; they're just so nice to me! Food is above average breakfast. I love being able to get exactly what I ask for. I also enjoy hearing the service's interaction with the local folks!! Inject a few truckers and roadies off i55 and you've for entertainment !!!