“Pure enjoyment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
renee204
Commerce Twp., MI
“Location was great! The house was not so great.”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location was perfect for what we were looking for, we loved the neighborhood beach, which was very close. The house is on the lake, but since the water seemed very high, we were not able to use the beach area, except for dropping in kayaks. The house was extremely dated. There was a ton of knick-knacks everywhere(literally, multiple vases on a table, for example), not very kid friendly. I was very worried my kids were going to break something. The beds were not comfortable at all. The house was extremely musty smelling and I found multiple, small black bugs on the kitchen counter throughout the week. The dryer was broken and we had to replace the battery on the starter of the grill to get it to start. We would stay in this area again, but we will find a different house.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Cameron P
“Cottage OK but NO Beach as advertised.”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The description for this cottage having beachfront is a lie. It has not had a sand beach for 5 years.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Ontario
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Ontario
Reviewed January 23, 2009 for a stay in August 2008

Liked best: The beach
Liked least: Beds were small
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing