“Not like my local”

Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Rothwell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Yeah the place is okay but the drinks are overpriced and to be honest, it just didn't have that friendly atmosphere about it. Some of the locals are okay but there's just some middle aged drunks feeling your bum. Not saying that this is how it is every time I have been in but it sticks out in my head the most. I do love the different floors and the toilets are not as grim as I expected them to be. I would go there again.

1  Thank Kara-Eos
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Angel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Kara-Eos,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review, the feedback is greatly received and will be used when making future assesments at the Angel Inn.

Thanks
John Barras

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went to this pub for lunch it was very busy but the staff were extremely professional and attentive. The food came quickly and was delicious,excellent value for money!!! I noticed they had events on during the week quiz etc,only wish we lived closer as it would be a firm favourite of ours. The staff very were knowledgeable about the food and wine and was a nice change to be in a busy pub run like clockwork!!! Will definatley be returning. Thanks again!!!

1  Thank 377Queen