This place was quaint and cozy. The lobby had nice sitting area beside a roaring fire. The restaurant was lovely, the food tasty and the service was fantastic. When we returned to our room we found a fire had been lit in our room as well as hot water bottles delivered for our feet. The volcano was looking over the hacienda and occasionally smoking. Very lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the oldest colonial properties in Ecuador, this 300 year old hacienda is located in the skirts of Cotopaxi, it's made of volcanic stone walls of two meters of thickness. Turned into a hotel in 1982, when it opened its doors to offer the visitor the poetry of a time and the nature of the zone, La Cienega is an unforgettable memory of The Andes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda La Cienega reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cienega Hotel Cotopaxi Province
- La Cienega Cotopaxi
- Hacienda La Cienega Ecuador/Lasso, Cotopaxi