“Welcome surprise in North Little Rock”
Review of Rocky's Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky's Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Rocky's Pub is owned by Pennsylvania natives who relocated here about five years ago. If you didn't know it was there, you'd pass it up. It sits in the Indian Hills Shopping Center in a strip mall and is easy to miss. (It can't be seen from the main drag of JFK.) Don't let the word "Pub" sway you away from this place. It has great authentic Italian and Philly eats. It's been featured recently in one of the local magazines (Arkansas Times, I believe) and received rave reviews in that article. If you're looking for something different than you normally find in North Little Rock / Sherwood area then this place is worth a try. The restaurant doesn't have a website, but to get additional information, you may do a Google search and read the reviews there as well and see some pictures. You'll also find a few blogs written by "foodies" on this restaurant.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

They possibly have the best burger in central arkansas. Also a very nice Philly Cheese Steak! the service can be a little slow at lunchtime but worth the wait.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

You know how those little hole in the wall place ALWAYS have the best food?
Had heard about Rocky's, but had never been until last night. Split a 12" Philly Cheese Steak with my friend, Sharon, and it was super! They do have a fantastic menu, and it is a no smoking restaurant. Prices are good, and it's very clean. And, they serve Guinness!

1  Thank Pamela55
Reviewed January 20, 2011

I had heard good things about Rock'y's Pub so I went by to try them out during one of my trips to visit my daughter in LR. I was disappointed. My wife and I ordered takeout and when I arrived to pick it up after the expected time to prepare it I still had to wait almost 20 minutes before it was ready. My wife's lasagna cost $13.50 which is more than the lasagna costs at Capeo, the top rated restaurant in NLR and you don't get near the atmosphere either. Their lasagna is not that memorable. It was a real letdown from our expectations.

1  Thank Razorfish