All reviewsla fitnessgreat hotelred lobsterlittle extrasmccain mallday passhotel experienceperfect stayhighly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedssliding doorstaff was very friendlyfresh fruitfitness centerdefinitely stay here againthe hotel staffcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed December 9, 2016

I have found my new hotel in Little Rock when I travel for business! The stay was comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are beautiful and very clean. The lobby/breakfast area is really nice. The staff was superb!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I liked the layout of the room. It was clean and bright. I was so tired when I checked in so I asked about food delivery to the room. I was offered to eat dinner there. I was not aware that Hampton Inn provided dinner as well as breakfast. The staff was so friendly and easy to talk to.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2016

The hotel is fairly new and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful during our stay. The hotel is in a great location and close to shopping and restaurants. It is located in a mall parking lot however it is not noisy at all. The only reason I did not rate the hotel as excellent was due to the lack of selection on the free breakfast menu. It is the standard Hampton Inn style of breakfast with very few hot items. However, this would not prevent me from staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angela C, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond and share your experience at our Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and our friendly team members. I appreciate you taking the time to give us positive feedback regarding your overall guest experience. I apologize our "On The House " Hampton breakfast selection was not desirable. We have specific Hampton brand standards that all of our Hampton brand hotels must follow. This allows all of our properties to be consistent across our brand. I hope you will stay with us again, in the near future.
We love having you here ! Count The Happies :)

Reviewed November 30, 2016

This was our second stay at this hotel while on a family road trip for the holidays. The Staff makes all the difference in the world when it comes to first impressions, super sweet! Hotel still looks brand new, bed comfy, breakfast a treat, and we'll come back again and again!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and rate us with a five star review. We appreciate all of your kind words regarding our team members. We love to create memories and focus on the little things that make a big difference. We are happy to know you had an overall enjoyable experience here at our Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain. We look forward to your return visit when visiting our area. Thank you for making a difference in our day ! We love having you here !
Count The Happies :)

Reviewed November 29, 2016

We initially chose another Hampton Inn in another location because of the whirlpool suite but changed locations due to the proximity to our relatives. So glad we chose a location close to restaurants and shopping

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience and rating us with a five star review. We are so happy that you had an overall positive experience here at our Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain. Glad you were able to enjoy all of our local shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain for your visit with family. We all look forward to your return visit. We love having you here ! Count The Happies:)