“My Favorite Restaurant”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Victorian Garden
Reviewed March 20, 2008

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions. The atmosphere was very quaint and cozy. I ordered the chicken salad sandwhiches and they were excellent!! They were served with your choice of two sides. I chose the dill potatoe salad and the fruit salad. The dill potatoes were YUMMY!! I would and have recommended this restaurant to everyone I have come in contact with!

Reviewed April 5, 2006

Our expectations were high after reading a glowing recent newspaper review of this restaurant. Sadly, the vaunted "atmosphere" was nonexistent on the recent Friday evening when we dined there as a party of eight celebrating a special occasion. The lights were bright, not "twinkling," and the place was virtually empty which made it seem rather dreary. Of course you can't blame the management for that. The food was acceptable but heavy and underseasoned, on the order of Sunday dinner at home. There was certainly nothing to delight or surprise the taste buds. I would not recommend this restaurant for a festive, special occasion dinner. Our server was cheerful and efficient.