“Better than Average”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 30, 2012

For "Fast Food Mexican" This is better than average I recomend giving it a try.

There are newer reviews for Moe's Southwest Grill

Reviewed January 26, 2012

My favorite is the Naked Homewrecker with black beans. They build it for you as you watch. Great value for what you get.

Reviewed January 16, 2011

A couple of days after Christmas my wife and I stopped at Moe's in NLR. This was my first visit to Moe's. I ordered the pulled pork rice bowl. This comes without the tortilla and I didn't want a tortilla that evening. The rice bowl has slow cooked pulled pork, grilled onions, fresh cilantro, pinto beans, shredded cheese, pico de gallo and covered with queso. I substituted black beans for the pintos. I also added guac and chopped olives. The bowl comes with chips and salsa. You get your salsa at a salsa bar and fill your own drinks. I thoroughly enjoyed my pulled pork rice bowl. You go through the line after ordering and tell the servers what you want on your order. The meal was very good and was filling. I would recommend Moe's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook