“Can count on the salmon”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Needham
“Can count on the salmon”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

While I travel cross country by car, I am always looking for a good meal. Found one at TGIF's in North Little Rock. Got the salmon without the sauce thereby avoiding, I hope, a lot of sodium, great broccoli and very good slaw. Signed up for their "Stripes" promotion and got a free dessert at our next TGIFs in Amarillo, Texas. We had excellent service in the restaurant.

• Visited November 2012

Bryant, Arkansas
“Like T.G.I.Fridays”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My family and I eat at Friday's all around the country.We know we can't go wrong there!From Tampa to Arlington to North Little Rock its always good and we leave happy! Keep up the good work T.G.I.Fridays.I wish I had stock In your company!

Visited May 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Horrible service, great food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had a birthday celebration and a party of eight. We were seated quickly in the back. Our server, Jonathon was nice and personable, but, oh the wait....our first drinks took ten minutes to arrive, so we placed our dinner order. Most of the food arrived in a fairly timely manner. One person in our party didn't get her food until about 5 min. later and another did not get the side food that was ordered. Jonathon said he would bring it but it never arrived and we gave up waiting on him. We had several dirty wrapped silver and again had to sit and wait minutes for replacements. This was repeated again while waiting for our bill and paying for our food. Made for an extra long evening. On a much more positive note, the food WAS delicious.

“Meh...”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I stopped in North Little Rock for the night while on our way to Texas and went here for dinner. The restaurant looked decent from the outside but was kind of shady on the inside. The plastic cups were stained and dirty, the floor was sticky and the service left much to be desired. Our waitress was friendly and apologetic, but obviously not comfortable with her role (maybe she was new). The food was okay, but had obviously sat for a while before coming to us as it was warmish and the meat a bit dried out. The whole restaurant just seemed chaotic.

Another thing we noticed was that security was patrolling all the parking lots in the area and that the mall had reserved a special parking spot for the police. North Little Rock, at least in the areas we saw, seems to have ritzy areas and areas that are really starting to show their age (it was a strange mix). We never felt unsafe, but all the security made us wonder what goes on there.

• Visited July 2012
Conway, Arkansas, United States
“NLR vs Conway”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This NLR Friday's is no where near as good as the one in Conway.
Waitstaff not as personal or attentive.

Visited May 2012