“We all liked eating here”

Saddle Creek Woodfired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Saddle Creek Woodfired Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Barbecue, Central American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mc Cain Blvd
Jacksonville, Arkansas
“We all liked eating here”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Four of us went to visit this restaurant. We each ordered something different, and were all pleased with the meal. The staff was attentive, and seemed to have a good knowledge or their menu. We like to find and visit different restaurants. We all agreed that this was a good find. We will go there again

• Visited March 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great prime rib, lousy service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband & I were in Little Rock AR for business and found this resturant in a shopping plaza. The inside looks great, it was very busy with a wait of about 30 min which is reasonable. We desided to head to the bar, there was a table open and desided to eat there. The waiter when he finally came to wait on us was so wound up he did'nt listen to anything we ordered. We recieved the wrong salad dressing, wrong potatoes and the beautiful steak & au juice were cold.

Let me leave a word of advise, if you can not rember what people ordered please write it down. The steak tasted wonderful after they warmed it up.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“One of the best steaks in America.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Wow! This was such an amazing and unexpected find. Perhaps the best cooked steak I have ever had in my life. The steaks are delicious and flavorful and that is an understatement. The steaks are so delicious it makes you feel like you are in love. Seriously. The appetizers and sides are generously portioned and tasty. The prices for the amount and quality of food that you get is incredible. A typical appetizer here can feed about four people. Service was very friendly and prompt. The rustic cabin decor fits perfectly. It is worth making a trip from Little Rock if you are in town. I can not say enough good things about this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
Sherwood, Arkansas
“Good Food Good Service”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We've been here several times. Have always found the steaks and salmon good.
We always make reservations, and in fact it can be done online. Never wait and always treated well

Berryville, Arkansas
“Best Steak I've Eaten in North Little Rock”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Arrived at 6 PM. Ate alone. The service was great but don't be in a hurry here. I stayed about 1.5 hours but enjoyed every minute. The house salad has pecans in it and was very fresh. The made-there bread was crunchy on the outside and warm soft in the middle. I ate the whole loaf. Then my surf and turf consisted of grilled salmon (yummy) and filet. I ordered it cooked medium and it was perfect. I literally cut it with my fork. You can eat twos steak without teeth. I asked the waiter about the advertised aging process and he said the restaurant cuts their own steaks and ages everything in a room for 21 days on premises. To top everything off, the meat is cooked over the wood fired grill. Nice atmosphere with fireplace in the middle of the room. I will definitely be back with friends. My entire meal including iced tea was $33.00, a bargain if you ask me.

• Visited October 2012