“Good Food Good Service”

Saddle Creek Woodfired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Saddle Creek Woodfired Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Barbecue, Central American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mc Cain Blvd
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We've been here several times. Have always found the steaks and salmon good.
We always make reservations, and in fact it can be done online. Never wait and always treated well

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Arrived at 6 PM. Ate alone. The service was great but don't be in a hurry here. I stayed about 1.5 hours but enjoyed every minute. The house salad has pecans in it and was very fresh. The made-there bread was crunchy on the outside and warm soft in the middle. I ate the whole loaf. Then my surf and turf consisted of grilled salmon (yummy) and filet. I ordered it cooked medium and it was perfect. I literally cut it with my fork. You can eat twos steak without teeth. I asked the waiter about the advertised aging process and he said the restaurant cuts their own steaks and ages everything in a room for 21 days on premises. To top everything off, the meat is cooked over the wood fired grill. Nice atmosphere with fireplace in the middle of the room. I will definitely be back with friends. My entire meal including iced tea was $33.00, a bargain if you ask me.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit here and we were pleasantly surprised. Our waiter, Scot, was amazing. I have food allergies and he was very knowledgeable about the menu and went out of his way to insure that my order was prepared correctly. Everything was prepared fresh, from our steaks to the creme brulee. We will definitely put this on our "come back" list!

1  Thank Herbgardener1
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I went to Saddle Creek with my daughter and son-in-law in June. The atmosphere is nice. We were seated without any delay. The service was good. My son-in-law and I had the prime rib. It was pretty good and the horseradish sauce helped to make it better, but the sauce could have used more horseradish and less mayonnaise. My son-in-law usually has the cedar plank salmon, which is another good option. We go to Saddle Creek two or three times a year.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Don't go here expecting a miracle because this is just an average steakhouse with average food. I DO give the decor an A+, but it is a bit pricey for the dining experience you receive. Decent bar, outdoor dining on a patio that only overlooks an asphalt parking lot. Indifferent help, average to below average cuts of beef - sorry but have to pass on this one until they kick it up a notch or too with better service and better, more timely food prep., If you want to just sit at the bar and have an appetizer, this is a great place to go...Not open for lunch.