“it was great”

Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I loved the room I had. They workers where nice and helpful. The room was nice and clean. Cold air was nice from the heat out. Bed was soft and pillows big and plump. The door tho didn't shut good and did let in light but it was ok wasnt to bad. For the prices it was a great room low rate. And they help work out a better price for us. So I can't wait to go back .

• Stayed: August 2013
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind business.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognize our staff’s efforts, and take the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guest each guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. However, it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind business. We are committed to total guest satisfaction.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Super 8 McCain
North Little-Rock, AR

Reviewed August 10, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Reviewed August 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Priced competitive, not the easiest place to get to, lots of food close by. Large room with sitting area - very noisy vent fans in bath room behind us, mold getting ahead of them in bath/shower area. Have stayed in Better and Worse Super 8 and consider this one average.

Room Tip: Do not choose rooms at foot of stairs and if noise bothers get up stairs room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
super8nlr, Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 501-791-3200.

UMESH PATEL
GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Clean room. Comfortable bed. Nice tv. Had a microwave and refrigerator. The room was worth the money we paid. The mall and several restaurants are within easy walking distance. The motel is only about 2-3 blocks away from the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Super 8 McCain
North Little-Rock, AR

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was told at check in, room had been totally been "redone" (whatever THAT means) but when getting in room and taking a look around, I came to realize that they had "redone" the room from yard sales and thrift stores...20 years ago:
Old furniture/pictures/lamps/beds/bedding from 80's or 90's, horrendously bad lighting, mirror on wall hung crooked--not even able to straighten it since tacked to wall, no matter where you sat on the couch your butt would sag down 4 inches, when room door closed could see nothing but sunshine around the door through the frame, bathroom door wouldn't shut without a very hard push but when not in bathroom the door wouldn't stay open to keep it cool in there, the flattest little pillows I have ever seen and no fitted sheets on the bed--used a flat sheet instead.
I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon around 4pm and got a knock at the door...office guy wanted to come in and "inspect the furniture". I am checking out on Monday and my paperwork should show this, so nevertheless, was quite irritated that on a SUNDAY, they needed to come by and "inspect" my furniture. Had to tell him I was checking out tomorrow and to do it then. Just really irritated that I had to tell them this and I certainly wasn't letting in a stranger while I am half asleep in my underwear. I paid eighty seven dollars a nite for this "suite" and felt like it was VERY overpriced. I checked online and found I could have gotten a suite at the Hampton Inn for twenty dollars more a night and it was right across the parking lot. I have never been disappointed at Hampton Inn.
Ps..found out later that the bathtub had been recaulked before my arrival...I guess that is their idea of a "totally redone" room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 20% discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you and bring letter at checking time

UMESH PATEL