“DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!”

Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I checked in and out of this hotel in around four hours and most of that time my husband and I were at the mall. This room was filthy. The cups for coffee had a horrible smell. At first I thought it was the water, then realized it was all the cups (all still in plastic). Then as I started looking around I found several things that eluded me to believe that this room was a previous drug dealers room, I went and asked the desk clerk to come and look at the room, after she stated the only other room she had was a suite and it would be an extra 90 dollars and I would receive no discount for the trouble! We checked out and went to the Super 8 of Jacksonville AR and found the room very clean and comfortable. Also the people that were staying at the North Little Rock Super 8 were very sketchy at best. Stay away from this place!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
super8nlr, Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 501-791-3200.

UMESH PATEL
GENERAL MANAGER

There are newer reviews for Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain

Reviewed May 17, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hotel was nice, it's fairly new. The only thing is one can not get extra bath towels for the room. I did get a pool towel for my hair. The pool had paint chips in the water, so no swimming on this visit. Over all the stay was good. PS: The bath tub water did not drain well at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 31, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Reviewed March 3, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013