“Rat trap” 1 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
“Rat trap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stinks, broken furniture, heat does not work, heat control knob just spins, past occupants personal possessions still in room, no tv remote, frig dirty, needs repainting, dirty looking shower, stained toilet, holes in bath tub surround.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 501-791-3200.

UMESH PATEL
GENERAL MANAGER
SUPER 8 McCain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bolivar, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

While on a trip into Texas to visit a loved one, I had a unfortunate episode of auto breakdown. After being recommended by my roadside assistance sponsor, I managed to get to Super 8 in North Little Rock, AR. It was late at night and the night clerk was very understanding of my dilemma and quickly arranged for me to have a room. Next morning I was informed by a local transmission facility that I would need a rebuilt transmission and would be about 3 days in for the repair procedure. Since I have a serious knee problem, I now explained to the day clerk of such, and asked if I could get a room downstairs for the duration of my auto repair time. Not only did she accommodate me, but actually and physically assisted me in moving my belongings to the downstairs room. For the 3 days here without my normal transportation, I was many times offered and given several different assists and offers of rides to local dining. I just cannot say enough praise for CC, Ashley, and Ms Pam the very nice and friendly staff. They made a bad experience into a pleasurable one. As far as the rooms, and amenities, everything was to my satisfaction. I read some reviews that were not very favorable, but you can't please everybody when it comes to travel, and accommodations. I absolutely would stay here again and would recommend this stay to anyone. Rooms were comfortable with all of the normal amenities and there were plenty of eating establishments nearby, (for those without knee problems or absence of vehicle) and once again a wonderful staff. Please consider Super 8 for your visit around and near North Little Rock/Little Rock, AR.

Room Tip: Far enough off main traffic to be comfortably quite
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind business.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognize our staff’s efforts, and take the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guest each guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. However, it is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind business. We are committed to total guest satisfaction.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Super 8 McCain
North Little-Rock, AR

UMESH PATEL, CHA
Mountain Home
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

The room and lobby were clean and comfortable. The personel at the desk were courteous and professional and answered our questions. The breakfast we had was sufficient and had a good variety to choose from.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Valued Guest,

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Super 8 McCain
North Little-Rock, AR

UMESH PATEL, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites North Littl...
#13 of 28 in North Little Rock
Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Baymont Inn & Suites North Littl...
#12 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain? Share your experiences!