“Horrible and wouldn't recommend it” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain

Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Wynne, Arkansas
“Horrible and wouldn't recommend it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2011

We stayed here with our baseball team. The management was horrible and tried charging us for two rooms that we didn't stay in. In the room in which we stayed, there was mold around the bath tub and holes in the curtains. Another family's room had roaches in the room and pictures were taken and will be sent to the main office. We also did not recieve the special rate we were supposed to recieve for booking so many rooms at one time. I would not reccomend a stay here!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank JLD72396
super8nlr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this review, October 4, 2016
Dear Guest;

We do apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, so if we don’t reach those requirement we surely do apologize and we hope you give us another try. Again we do apologize for any inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

I have stayed here on an ongoing basis for the past nine months for business-related travel. It has been a delightful experience and the hotel has become my "home away from home". The accomodations are very comfortable and serve my needs very well. To top it all off, the staff always seems eager to provide their guests with efficient and courteous service. I heartily recommend the Super 8 North Little Rock/MeCain! ~ RB

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and taking time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We hope to service you in the future.
Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 501-791-3200.

GENERAL MANAGER
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2010

Stayed here on the way home. Got to the room. Pulled the covers back and it was very obvious the sheets were not clean sheets. Called the desk, they put me in another room. It was clean, but had mosquitos and the gap around the door was big enough to let just about any kind of critter in. Needless to day did not sleep well. Never again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank tks49
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this review, January 6, 2011
I'm concered adout your experience at our hotel.Please accept my sincere apology.Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addresed,and the appropriate action has been taken.We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Travelers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

Mountain View, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2010

Our school wrestling team stayed at the McCain Park Super 8 twice this past winter. The motel is not new, but our rooms were very clean. Showers had good water pressure and the drains worked fine. Owner Umesh Patel was very helpful and accomidating of our schedule. He allowed us to use the workout facilities and pool before and after normal hours and there was extra breakfast for the large group of starving wrestlers. We will be staying there again next season.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and taking time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.We hope to service you in the future.

GENERAL MANAGER
Midland, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2010

Do not stay at the Super 8 on McCain in North Little Rock!! We checked in by the manager/owner (Patel). We didn't even need a key for the door, just had to push it open. There was a beer can on the ground right outside of our door. When we walked in the room, we were overwhelmed by the odor. The bathroom was discusting and had mold in the shower. I set up my lap top to find another hotel and barely had a signal for the "free wireless internet". After we found another room, we went up to the front desk to check out. We were told that our credit card had already been charged for our 3 night stay (because we booked online). After explaining how unsatisfied we were, they finally agreed to only charge us for one night (even though we were only there for 15 mins) and said our card hadn't been charged yet only authorized. We will be contacting our credit card company to have this charged reversed. This is a very "shady" place. There are several hotels near this one that are great!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
super8nlr, General Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this review, June 28, 2010
Atlanta
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2009

I came to this Super 8 because it is convenient to my mothers nursing home where I was visiting her for Christmas.
When I made the reservation at this Super 8 the owner said that they had recently undergone a major renovation that gave them a better look than was at their website. What I discovered upon check in was dim lighting, a bed that leans, a sink faucet that leaks and is slow to drain.
Beyond that I had a more disturbing experience with Umesh Patel and his Super 8 Hotel.
Before I signed the rate confirmation sheet that a guest signs before check in, I politely requested a courtesy upgrade to a larger room – it was Christmas and they were empty. The final word that night manager gave me on this courtesy (free upgrade) was that the owner would fuss at her, but she would give it to me.
When I went to check out three days later, the owner presented me with the rate sheet that I signed originally with that number marked out and another number (20% higher) added. When I brought the this rate change to his attention he called me a liar and dismissed me.
I have contacted my credit card company and I will fight this dishonesty.
I travel the world over and have stayed at a variety of hotels, I have never, ever been met with such rudeness and pettiness.
Sincerely

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
super8nlr, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain, responded to this review, June 28, 2010
We accommodate many guest each evening,and the prinipal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at areasonable price.Consequently,it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.Please accept my sincere apology.
kansas city
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2009

I agree. This place is gross!! The room had the odor of a roadside toilet. The tub would not drain and I was left standing in a foot of water after a shower. The shower stall was dirty with the funk of 40 thousand years. The drapes were falling off the window. The place was dirty with hairs in bathroom. (gross!!) The pool was disgusting. I would not have gotten into it. The colleague I was traveling with got a room with a clogged toilet. The bed pillows are the cheapest made. The "free internet" was terrible with a very low signal so I couldn't stay signed on to anything. Terrible experience and I will probably never stay at another Super 8.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We would like to advise you the motel is under new management.We have already taken action and made improvement to area you noted.We take pride in our hotel,and do our best to prevent problems from recurring.therefore,I'd like you to give us another chance by staying with us again during your next visit to this area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites North Littl...
#13 of 28 in North Little Rock
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Courtyard Little Rock North
Courtyard Little Rock North
#9 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain? Share your experiences!