“Quick Pit Stop in Little Rock”

Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Addison, Texas
“Quick Pit Stop in Little Rock”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm a Hilton corporate employee and stayed in at this Hampton Inn on my drive from Dallas to Dayton, OH. My wife and I were only staying here to catch a few hours of sleep to break up our long holiday drive but I couldn't help but be impressed by the staff. We arrived at this location at 11:30pm and left at 6:30am but during that time, the staff was able to make an impression.

At check-in the front desk attendant was very courteous, kind and showed he was interested in making sure I had everything I needed. He gave us our room and my wife and I slept for a few hours. When we went to grab a quick breakfast, he was still on duty on greeted my wife and I by name. The breakfast attendant was also very courteous, having a pleasant conversation with my wife while we ate our breakfast. This may not seem like much but it left an impression on my wife and I and that the staff would remember who we were and talk with us. Sometimes it's the little things that make the impression.

Definitely would recommend staying here based solely on the staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Covington, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

With Hampton Inn, there's always dependable, consistent service and accommodations! The rooms are more than adequately furnished. The bedding and linens are fresh and the available micro and fridge are always appreciated. Having easy internet access is most important for business travels and Hampton Inn does provide dependable internet service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

houston, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The room we received was nothing like the reservations we made and the amount of points we used. We were told to straighten out the problem ourselves. I had to go back down to the desk and show them my reservation i had printed to get the room we had actually paid for. We were tired and had to go up 3 floors with all our luggage and things and it was very frustrating to us. If you book a room and have a confirmation, then you should receive that type room and not be hastled by front desk personel about how their reservation was recorded.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Macomb, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Loved the hotel. We had a suite and wasn't expecting it. Couldn't have been nicer. We had been on the road for several days and this was by far the best hotel room that we stayed in, even though it wasn't the most expensive!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Tulsa, OK
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Only one staff person was nice and personable, the rest appeared to be put out even if you weren't asking for anything! Worst of all, I killed three bugs in my bathroom! I would never stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HAMPTONNLR, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us and that we were not able to provide you with an exceptional stay. I was especially disappointed to read from your review that our staff did not provide you the welcoming and courteous treatment you deserve. I can assure you this is very unusual to happen and I’ve made sure to personally speak to our staff regarding your comments. In regards to the bugs in your room, I apologize for this and assure you that I have contacted our pest control provide to take care of this issue.

We make every effort make sure our guests have an exceptional stay and I truly apologize for any inconveniences that you went though.

I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our location again so that we can provide you the wonderful experience you deserve.
Melbourne - Australia
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

A warm welcome greeting, great information given at check in makes for a happy stay which it was, great room, clean, breakfast, what more do you need, will continue to use Hampton Inn. Great experience.

• Stayed October 2013
Germany
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hotel was a great stay- friendly staff- great attitude and a willingness to help. Hotel was clean, and free breakfast was great. At night they had cookies and cups of peanuts for our enjoyment. It is Located next to the mall and lots of restaurants- don't have to travel far to eat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#5 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Lit...
#7 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock? Share your experiences!