“Bring your own toilet paper”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Tupelo
“Bring your own toilet paper”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The room was average clean, our nightstand was broke, our non smoking was very obvious a smoking room, we had a half roll of toilet tissue and when we ask for more the front desk gave us napkins be cause they were OUT.. REALLY!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Ines C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed August 5, 2013

So its my birthday weekend my family came met me half way .. found this hotel and MY MOUTH UTTERLY DROP TO THE FLOOR ..NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY THEY HAD holes in the wall like it had been a fight the room smelled horrible it looked like the type of room you go to, to have sex and then Leave. My girlfriend washed her hands and what ya know the sink poured out water from the bottom some one disconnected or stold a pipe from the sink. The carpet was soak with water and they wasn't even concern PLEASE PLEASE SAVE UR MONEY YOU'LL DO BETTER ACROSS THE HIGHWAY AT MOTEL6 .. I like good deals and I'm cheap but not to lay my head in nasty infested hotel.. all I can do is shake my head at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank keekee88

Travelers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We picked this hotel randomly due to its location and value. We were pleasantly surprised by big, comfortable beds, an instantly toasty hot shower and a convenient in room fridge and safe. Close your eyes to the slightly shabby appearance of the bedspreads and you could have been in a Hilton. If you are looking for comfort, convenience and value, this place is such a winner that I took their business card so I wouldn't forget where I stayed in case I am in Little Rock again.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Pentaburks
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

We are there. Right now. Sitting in our room that we paid to much for. It smells like smoke. Bugs come out of every faucet. The air isn't working well and we are hot. Well good night, I guess........

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Travler182
Nashville
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This property is NOT 'terrible'--but it's certainly not for everyone. It is a definitive low-priced 'deal'. The location is good for both North Little Rock and Little Rock itself. My King bedded room was clean and had a micro, mini fridge and coffee maker. Parking was adequate and
convenient, and there is an elevator. Part of the 'value' proposition is that there was some traffic noise at night (but easily tolerable), the chairs in the room were mis-matched in color and style,
there was only one, plastic wastebasket, etc. The continental breakfast (which should be unexpected given the room rate) was poor (so go drop $5 at McDonald's). My one night, passing
through the area on a solo trip and watching my budget stay was fine.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Peter V
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Please dont go here. I got my money back and went elsewhere, and I was only staying a single night. Nothing worked before even getting in the room, snack machine, soda machine, ice machine, there were alot of rooms available, I was put on top floor at very end, shady people outside, get into the room, no tv reception, room smelled of smoke, no dead bolt on door, no internet as stated. and really it is not in the best location to get there either, the row of hotels down the road are much more convient. So yes all the negative reviews are here for a reason, I gave it a shot dispite the reviews and I left and for the same price was happy elsewhere

Room Tip: Dont go here, thats choosing a good room
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank lovetotravel8590
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We found the room to be dirty, the only chair dirty and stained, the only table unclean, tv reception poor, dead bed bugs in the bed, dirty mattress. Had little hot water, when the service desk was called was told "I'll tell someone". I would not have not stayed had we not been traveling with friends who had made these reservations. I did not bring any clothes into the room, slept on top of the bed in my clothes, couldn't wait to get out of there. The pictures on the web site are not accurate to say the least. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: There are probably no good rooms.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#23 of 28 in North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock -...
#24 of 28 in North Little Rock
Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#22 of 28 in North Little Rock
Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Baymont Inn & Suites North Littl...
#12 of 28 in North Little Rock
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Little Rock/Bryant

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!