$98
$73
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
$114
$94
Hotels.com
$67
$85
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$71
$68
$72
La Quinta
$100
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
$114
$99
Fairfield Inn
$99
1,802 results
All reviewsfront deskverizon arenaacross the riveromelet stationbaseball stadiumconvention centerroom serviceshuttle servicebreakfast buffetroom was cleanwafflesarkansas riververy nice hotelclinton librarystaff was friendlyeasy accessgreat place to stay
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndham Riverfront for 4 nights in June. I have to say that was by far my best experiance ever at a hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful with telling us what was around the area to do.

During our time there we ate at both restaurants and they were wonderful! As for the rooms.... our room was very spacious with a nice leather couch, the flat screen tv's were also a plus! And OMG, I have never slept so good in a hotel! The beds were awesome.....pillowtop mattresses were so comfy.... The complimentary Bath & Body Works amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner and lothion) were also a nice touch!

It's nice to know there are still some places where you can be treated like a person and stay comfortably away from home! When passing through we will definately stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2010

I noticed your comments on Trip Advisor and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to see you at our hotel again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2010

I stayed at this property the evening of July 13th. As customary, all of my flights were running late that day so instead of getting to the hotel at 8:30PM I arrived at exactly 9:50PM. Their restaurant was not supposed to close until 10PM but because business was slow they had already closed for the evening. I tried to order a meal through room service but was I was limited to ordering only a sandwich and french fries as is this hotel's policy. There are no other eating establishments within a reasonable walk in the middle of a steamy and humid night in a dark and strange city so I settled for the sandwich and fries. The reuben sandwich as filling and not too badly prepared but in no way was it a real reuben like one might discover in NYC or Phiily but it did the purpose. There was a problem with the bill the next morning as I checked out but the manager on duty and his desk clerk did a good job getting the bill repaired and I ended my stay with a very good feeling for this property. I would stay there again and I suppose that is the real measuring stick. The room was EXCEPTIONALLY clean and the water hot and the linens clean as well. I would recommend that they consider a small convenience store be built next to the fron desk for those travelers who simply can't get room service or make an exception to those guests who are checking in a little later than the regular hours for the restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank pittston

I noticed your review on our property and I wanted to write and thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I did want to let you know that our restaurants normally close at 9:30pm during the week. They are open unitl 10:00pm on the weekends. I apologize for the error on your bill. I am happy to see this was taken care of for you.

I am happy to hear you were happy with your room and your stay was a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you at our hotel again soon. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

We paid $179 for the jacuzzi suite, no military discount because of the Tim McGraw show next door. The brown carpet was clean but dated. Giant LG tv in the room was nice but programming was not in HD so the picture looked blurry. Jacuzzi blew out grit or sand from the jets but bubble bath was provided. Room service was a nightmare. They quoted 15 minutes and it took 35, and the food wasn't what we ordered. The "toast" was just untoasted slices of bread. It took another 30 min to get what we ordered.

1  Thank Mikeanddee
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2010

I want to apologize for the problem you had with the jacuzzi in your room and with your room service delivery during this stay.

I am forwarding a copy of your review onto our Executive Housekeeper and asking her to have all our hot tubs' jets throughly cleaned so another guest does not have the same problem. Additionally, I am passing a copy of your review onto our Food and Beverage Director and asking him to speak with the Room Service Attendant who worked this evening about being more attentive when preparing our guests' orders.

I hope, with the exception of these two issues, you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time at the concert. I hope you will stay with us each and every time you are attending an event at Verizon Arena.

Should there be anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed March 19, 2010

This is a very nice hotel. In a nutshell, I didn't find any of the negatives that some other reviewers found. This is a great place. The room was very well appointed. The steakhouse was magnificent. Something that they don't advertise that they should, however, is that the property is smack dab in the middle of North Little Rock's Argenta neighborhood. Argenta is a very cool. eclectic, historic neighborhood. The minor leauge baseball stadium is right next door and the maritime museum is on the Arkansas River practically across the street. Downtown Little Rock and the riverfront is just across the bridge. My group was offered shuttle service across the river and back if we wanted it.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2010

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location and our shuttle service to be convenient.

I hope the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area, you will again make our hotel your home away from home.

I look forward to seeing you at our hotel again soon. Please do not hesitate to ask for me if there is anything I can assist you with during any future stays.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

I stayed at the Windham the night of Feb. 13, leaving the morning of the 14th. Sunday morning upon waking, I noticed an itchy rash on my chest, underarm and around to my back. After I got home, I realized I'd been bitten by something, it made several bumps which turned into painful crater-like wounds. I thought it was a brown recluse at first, but when I couldn't heal it with topical antibiotic creams, I was informed that it was in fact, bedbug bites. Today, March 7, I am still stuggling to heal the wounds which I am informed remain inflamed and infected due to a severe allergic reaction to the bugs/bites I received on the night of Feb. 13 and morning of Feb. 14.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2010

It is our policy at the Wyndham Riverfront to not only have our property maintained by scheduled inspections and spraying by our contracted exterminator, but to also have any reports of insect sightings immediately investigated to rule out this concern as we want each guest to have a pleasant stay. Because we do have such a stringent policy with regards to exterminating, we do not have insect problems at our property.

Some guests with sensitive skin can have reactions to the commercial chemicals we use to launder our linens and this may have been the case in this instance as we have had no other concerns from any other guests with regards to any type of bites since the time of your stay.

I hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.