1,854 results
All reviews verizon arena across the river baseball stadium omelet station convention center room service shuttle service breakfast buffet room was clean waffles arkansas river very nice hotel staff was friendly clinton library easy access front desk staff enjoyed my stay
Reviewed January 3, 2015

OK, food at breakfast was not hot and something hard and crunchy in my potatoes.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Becki L, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. I want to apologize for the problems you had at breakfast. I appreciate you letting us know about these issues so we can take steps to make sure no other guests have the same problems.

We hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed December 31, 2014

The Wyndham was the perfect hotel for our stop in Little Rock. Across the river from downtown, convenient to I-30, near baseball stadium and arena. Large rooms, comfortable beds, luxurious shower. Complimentary breakfast was in a restaurant setting, real plates and silverware (no plastic)!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your room and your breakfast the next morning.

We hope to see you at our hotel again soon!

Reviewed December 30, 2014

This is a first class property with a first class staff. Great for a weekend getaway or weary business traveler.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel and staff. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will make our hotel your home away from home whenever in the Little Rock area!

Reviewed December 28, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel in the center of Little Rock. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Walking distance to the Verizon Arena. If you are planning to stay here on a concert night, be sure you make a reservation for dinner at one of the in house restaurants. Thank goodness for room service the night I was there. There really is not anywhere within walking distance for dinner. The traffic going to the concert is so bad you won't want to leave to go eat. Apart from the dinner issue, it is a really nice place to stay. Very clean and friendly staff. I'm sure I will be back here!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

I am so glad you enjoyed your say with us for the concert. Your comments are very good ones and we appreciate you letting future travelers know about making reservations for dinner on concert nights. Reservations are required at both of our restaurants on concert nights if you want to be assured to be at the arena for the opening act due to the volume of guests we have dining with us on these nights.

We hope you will stay with us every time you are in town for a concert of any other event!

Reviewed December 28, 2014 via mobile

Our room was clean except for a long brown hair on the pillow. (I have short hair.) The bed was comfortable. The ceiling needs to be repaired in one spot, the TV hutch is damaged & needs to be replaced. Paint touch ups on the walls aren't the same color. The complimentary breakfast was good & the service was great. I would stay here again but I expect Wyndham to upkeep their properties better than the room we stayed in.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Becki L, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2015

I want to thank you for letting us know about the issues with the room you stayed in. I have already passed them onto our Chief Engineer to be taken care of.

We hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you our way!