“overall rooms were good. nice walk to the River Market...”

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Dallas, Texas, Usa
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Nice hotel, good location as we were at convention center (easy walk over bridge or shuttle from hotel) Pool was nice. Towels were supposed to be supplied but cabinet was almost always empty. One afternoon there were approx 10 families at pool, no towels. we called front desk 3 times over the course of an hour, but housekeeping never came with a re-stock. Nice room with good tv and fridge, no microwave. I travel with family and make use of hotel to make at least one meal, heat up mac& cheese or milk, burritos. This is a deal breaker for me if a hotel cannot offer a small microwave. the front office said that there was "one in the lobby for guests to use" Well, the one in the lobby is actually for the staff in the office. I find it odd and disturbing that the front desk people would say 'Come on back', point out the microwave on top of the file cabinets and let me be alone in the back where the safety deposit boxes (keys in place...) and all the guest filing info is, to use a dirty microwave. Management needs to spring on a few dozen microwaves and put in some of the rooms so when guests make reservations and ask, they can have a room with one. (I will bring my own small one next time!). If you are handicapped or use a cane or oxygen...be warned...it is a big hotel (spreadout) long walk to some of the rooms and it only has one small elevator. If you don't want to walk a long way, ask for a room towards the front. GREAT breakfast buffet! Didn't have maid service, I cleaned my room each day so I can't comment on them, but they were great re-supplying my towels and shampoo when needed. Shuttle service to convention center and Verizon arena was teriffic! I will stay here again, but I will pack my own microwave. he internet went out twice - Husband was working on the road and this was a HUGE PROBLEM for us. Front desk could do nothing, no one on-call for IT issues, had to wait till next day when "day-people" got to hotel to fix.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
I want to thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our pool and breakfast during your stay with us. I will let our Executive Housekeeper know about the lack of pool towels available.

I do apologize that the front office microwave was not as clean as it chould have been. I am forwarding a copy of your comments onto our Guest Services Manager so he can make sure to keep a better eye on this as it should be clean if we are going to allow guests to use it. Additionally, I want to ensure you that the safety deposit boxes' keys are kept in a locked cabinet unless they are being used at that very moment.

I hope to see you at our hotel on your next trip to the Little Rock area.

Becki Lewis
The Burgundy Hotel
#3 of 64 in Little Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!