“Nice place”

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Dazey, North Dakota
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We needed extra pillows, and the non-housekeeping staff was more than willing to help. I did not eat at the restaurant except for breakfast. The breakfast was only average. The temperature in the room was not ideal. For some reason, the thermometer didn't seem to work correctly. Most of the time, the room was too hot. The hotel is getting dated, and could use some updates, but it was comfortable enough. There is a street car within walking distance at a very reasonable rate if you want a tour of the market district in Little Rock.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I am glad you found our location to be convenient and our staff friendly. I wanted to let you know we are in the process of remodeling all our guestroom bathrooms as well as installig new flooring in our public areas. I hope you will give us another try in the future and see the beautiful resuts!

Houston
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice location, walking distance to street with restaurants and shops. Nice beds and pillows. Breakfast is good, maybe they should add some fruits. At breakfast we were very glad with our waitress, a young man from Nicaragua. He helped my friend because she does not speak English. He was very nice, educated, respectuful and attentive to serve us very well.
However I am not happy with this hotel because they are not collaborating with an issue: I left my camara charger in the room. I called them the next day asking if they can send it too me. They told me to call the next day. I have called already 3 times and they put me on hold and they say they will call back. I am still waiting for their call. I feel like they do not care. The charger was left plugged on the wall of the bathroom, so how difficult can ti be to find it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
I am very glad to hear you appreciated our location, beds and breakfast and that Darwin took such good care of you and your friend in the restaurant. I am passing a copy of your comments onto him so he wil know how much you appreciated his assistance.

I apologize for the problem you have had reteiving your phone charger. My assistant, Lillian, is who takes care of returning items left behind. Please call her on her direct line at 501-907-4826 and she will be happy to assist you.

I hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The hotel was entrance to the room was very confusing. Once in the room, it was musty & dated. The bathroom was really small. The air wasn't cooling the room. When we asked for help, we were told there wasn't anything they could do. We asked for a fan to help with the heat. The service guy said they had no fans for guests. We promptly left & went to the Marriott Down Town where we were welcomed to a cool room, clean & roomy, and the staff took great care of us. The River Market is a few blocks away. I would definitely stay at the Marriott again. Never the Wyndham ever again, smelly and dated, and the service was poor.

• Stayed June 2013
I am so sorry to hear about the issue you had with the air conditioner in your guestroom.

I do hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
#12 of 62 in Little Rock
The Burgundy Hotel
The Burgundy Hotel
#3 of 62 in Little Rock

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!