“Good hotel”

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice location, walking distance to street with restaurants and shops. Nice beds and pillows. Breakfast is good, maybe they should add some fruits. At breakfast we were very glad with our waitress, a young man from Nicaragua. He helped my friend because she does not speak English. He was very nice, educated, respectuful and attentive to serve us very well.
However I am not happy with this hotel because they are not collaborating with an issue: I left my camara charger in the room. I called them the next day asking if they can send it too me. They told me to call the next day. I have called already 3 times and they put me on hold and they say they will call back. I am still waiting for their call. I feel like they do not care. The charger was left plugged on the wall of the bathroom, so how difficult can ti be to find it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

I am very glad to hear you appreciated our location, beds and breakfast and that Darwin took such good care of you and your friend in the restaurant. I am passing a copy of your comments onto him so he wil know how much you appreciated his assistance.

I apologize for the problem you have had reteiving your phone charger. My assistant, Lillian, is who takes care of returning items left behind. Please call her on her direct line at 501-907-4826 and she will be happy to assist you.

I hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The hotel was entrance to the room was very confusing. Once in the room, it was musty & dated. The bathroom was really small. The air wasn't cooling the room. When we asked for help, we were told there wasn't anything they could do. We asked for a fan to help with the heat. The service guy said they had no fans for guests. We promptly left & went to the Marriott Down Town where we were welcomed to a cool room, clean & roomy, and the staff took great care of us. The River Market is a few blocks away. I would definitely stay at the Marriott again. Never the Wyndham ever again, smelly and dated, and the service was poor.

• Stayed: June 2013

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you had with the air conditioner in your guestroom.

I do hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The location is perfect! It is across the river from the trendy River Market area. The shuttle will give you a lift for free. There was live music and all sorts of fun things going on and it was a week night. Behind the hotel is a minor league baseball park.

The staff was nice upon check-in. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Breakfast was included. They had a wonderful gentleman making eggs "any way you want it." Bacon, hashbrowns, grits, etc. were provided. It was very good.

Unfortunately my event was cancelled an hour before it was to begin. I wanted confirmation of the cancellation. The young lady stared at me like a deer in the headlights, when I asked her to check on it. She finally said for me to check on the computer at the business center. This was no help! There wasn't a number I could find for the venue. I am sure she could have easily located a number, yet she wouldn't even do that for me. It wasn't because other customers were waiting, we were the only ones present. I am VERY dissappointed in her reaction and ZERO customer service.

Room Tip: Do not expect the front desk to help you with any thing except check-in or check-out. They do not h...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad to hear you found our location to be convenient and you enjoyed our breakfast offerings.

I apologize for the problem you had with our desk clerk not being able to assist with your request. We do have several new clerks. Had she not been able to assist you, she shoud have asked her manager to assist. I am passing a copy of your comments onto our Guest Services Manager and asking him to make sure all our clerks know this.

I hope to see you at our hotel again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Things were going pretty well until the third night of our stay. We had to switch rooms and that is when the problems started. We had two other rooms and neither of them had air conditioning that worked. After the second room being set on 67* all night, it was a hot 78* at 6am when we had to get up. No one was interested in seeing that we had a good stay or a comfortable night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

I am sorry to hear about the problems you had with the air conditioning during your stay with us. Generally one of our engineers is able to fix a small problem like this very quickly and if not, replace the air conditioner completely as we keep several spares on property. I am sorry that this did not happen in this instance.

I really hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown
The Burgundy Hotel
The Burgundy Hotel
#3 of 64 in Little Rock

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!