“Great Location”

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The location is perfect! It is across the river from the trendy River Market area. The shuttle will give you a lift for free. There was live music and all sorts of fun things going on and it was a week night. Behind the hotel is a minor league baseball park.

The staff was nice upon check-in. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Breakfast was included. They had a wonderful gentleman making eggs "any way you want it." Bacon, hashbrowns, grits, etc. were provided. It was very good.

Unfortunately my event was cancelled an hour before it was to begin. I wanted confirmation of the cancellation. The young lady stared at me like a deer in the headlights, when I asked her to check on it. She finally said for me to check on the computer at the business center. This was no help! There wasn't a number I could find for the venue. I am sure she could have easily located a number, yet she wouldn't even do that for me. It wasn't because other customers were waiting, we were the only ones present. I am VERY dissappointed in her reaction and ZERO customer service.

Room Tip: Do not expect the front desk to help you with any thing except check-in or check-out. They do not h...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

I am glad to hear you found our location to be convenient and you enjoyed our breakfast offerings.

I apologize for the problem you had with our desk clerk not being able to assist with your request. We do have several new clerks. Had she not been able to assist you, she shoud have asked her manager to assist. I am passing a copy of your comments onto our Guest Services Manager and asking him to make sure all our clerks know this.

I hope to see you at our hotel again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Things were going pretty well until the third night of our stay. We had to switch rooms and that is when the problems started. We had two other rooms and neither of them had air conditioning that worked. After the second room being set on 67* all night, it was a hot 78* at 6am when we had to get up. No one was interested in seeing that we had a good stay or a comfortable night.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

I am sorry to hear about the problems you had with the air conditioning during your stay with us. Generally one of our engineers is able to fix a small problem like this very quickly and if not, replace the air conditioner completely as we keep several spares on property. I am sorry that this did not happen in this instance.

I really hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The room smelled musty. However, the air conditioning wasn't working properly and the maintenance guy simply said that the drapes should have been closed. It was 75 in the room. In addition the hotel layout is confusing at best. The ballpark is across the street and the fans filled up the hotel parking. Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: June 2013

I hate to hear that you were not pleased with your visit to our hotel. I hope our engineer was able to get your air conditioner working to your satisfaction. I am sure it was an inconvenience to walk into a room that was not being cooled properly.

Additionally, I want to apologize if you noticed fans for the ballgame parking in our lot. We generally block our lot and have it manned on Friday and Saturday evenings when there are games to avoid this, but during the week, we do not seem to have a lot of problems as attendance is not as high.

I hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My overall stay was ok. I stayed there two weeks and the first week, I had a lot of trouble with the front desk asking for my debit card for incidentals didn't know that I didn't have to because my company was paying. I tried to get them to take it off and they said that it would be off the next 3-5 business days. That Friday the bill that I received the whole amount of my stay on the bill because I hadn't checked out and I had scheduled to check out after my training.. So in order for the amount to be charged to my company, I had to check out and put things in a persons car that I was teaining with. Although I had a lot of problems the first week, the second was much better. Including the room. The very first room I had it looked run down and I didn't like the sliding doors. I thought that was unsafe.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

I apologize for the problems you had on your first stay. I am happy to hear your next stay was better.

I hope you will continue to make our hotel your home away from home when in the Little Rock area and if there is anything I can do for you during any future stay, I hope you will not hesitate to ask for me.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#7 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
Holiday Inn Presidential Downtown Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!