The location is perfect! It is across the river from the trendy River Market area. The shuttle will give you a lift for free. There was live music and all sorts of fun things going on and it was a week night. Behind the hotel is a minor league baseball park.
The staff was nice upon check-in. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Breakfast was included. They had a wonderful gentleman making eggs "any way you want it." Bacon, hashbrowns, grits, etc. were provided. It was very good.
Unfortunately my event was cancelled an hour before it was to begin. I wanted confirmation of the cancellation. The young lady stared at me like a deer in the headlights, when I asked her to check on it. She finally said for me to check on the computer at the business center. This was no help! There wasn't a number I could find for the venue. I am sure she could have easily located a number, yet she wouldn't even do that for me. It wasn't because other customers were waiting, we were the only ones present. I am VERY dissappointed in her reaction and ZERO customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of the action at the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel, located on the north bank of the Arkansas River in the heart of downtown North Little Rock. We are next door to Dickey Stephens Ballpark, home to the Arkansas Travelers baseball team, and just blocks from Verizon Arena and the Statehouse Convention Center. Only seven miles from Little Rock National Airport, we offer a complimentary airport shuttle, as well as a complimentary shuttle to the downtown North Little Rock and River Market areas. You can count on comfort in a spacious guest room, with amenities that include a 32" flat-screen television, refrigerator, safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, two-line phone with voice mail and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guests will also enjoy unforgettable and delectable hotel dining at the Riverfront Steakhouse, where they can take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast or enjoy a casual lunch or a delicious steak dinner. Our hotel is also home to Benihana Japanese Steakhouse, while in-room dining allows guests to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the comfort of their guest room. Your exercise routine doesn't have to skip a beat with our well-equipped fitness center and sparkling outdoor pool, or take advantage of the jogging trails in Riverfront Park next door to the hotel. There's a lot to see and do in the downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock areas. Enjoy the many magnificent attractions nearby, including the Argenta Arts District, the River Market District, the Arkansas State Capitol, the Old State House, Arkansas Territorial Restoration, the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International, the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, and the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum. For business, relaxation or a little of both, the Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock hotel welcomes you with warm hospitality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock Hotel North Little Rock
- Wyndham North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Wyndham