“HOT!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Bella Vista, Arkansas, Usa
“HOT!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Things were going pretty well until the third night of our stay. We had to switch rooms and that is when the problems started. We had two other rooms and neither of them had air conditioning that worked. After the second room being set on 67* all night, it was a hot 78* at 6am when we had to get up. No one was interested in seeing that we had a good stay or a comfortable night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I am sorry to hear about the problems you had with the air conditioning during your stay with us. Generally one of our engineers is able to fix a small problem like this very quickly and if not, replace the air conditioner completely as we keep several spares on property. I am sorry that this did not happen in this instance.

I really hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Becki Lewis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The room smelled musty. However, the air conditioning wasn't working properly and the maintenance guy simply said that the drapes should have been closed. It was 75 in the room. In addition the hotel layout is confusing at best. The ballpark is across the street and the fans filled up the hotel parking. Stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2013
I hate to hear that you were not pleased with your visit to our hotel. I hope our engineer was able to get your air conditioner working to your satisfaction. I am sure it was an inconvenience to walk into a room that was not being cooled properly.

Additionally, I want to apologize if you noticed fans for the ballgame parking in our lot. We generally block our lot and have it manned on Friday and Saturday evenings when there are games to avoid this, but during the week, we do not seem to have a lot of problems as attendance is not as high.

I hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area.

Best regards,
Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My overall stay was ok. I stayed there two weeks and the first week, I had a lot of trouble with the front desk asking for my debit card for incidentals didn't know that I didn't have to because my company was paying. I tried to get them to take it off and they said that it would be off the next 3-5 business days. That Friday the bill that I received the whole amount of my stay on the bill because I hadn't checked out and I had scheduled to check out after my training.. So in order for the amount to be charged to my company, I had to check out and put things in a persons car that I was teaining with. Although I had a lot of problems the first week, the second was much better. Including the room. The very first room I had it looked run down and I didn't like the sliding doors. I thought that was unsafe.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
I apologize for the problems you had on your first stay. I am happy to hear your next stay was better.

I hope you will continue to make our hotel your home away from home when in the Little Rock area and if there is anything I can do for you during any future stay, I hope you will not hesitate to ask for me.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 27 in North Little Rock
Little Rock Marriott
Little Rock Marriott
#12 of 63 in Little Rock

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!