“disapointed”

Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
Springdale
“disapointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

having stayed at this hotel many times before, this is the first time that I have anything bad to say about my trip. The air conditioner went out on the first night so until it got replaced, we only had air one night and because it wasn't installed until the next evening then we really didn't have air for either night since it was working so hard to cool a warm room. also, the lamps didn't work correctly when turned on. they seemed to have had some sort of short in the electrical system. and finally the breakfast buffet was disappointing to say the least after waiting for more than just sausage being served, we were told that they weren't serving ham or bacon. all in all i was very disappointed in the room and found it embarassing for my visiting guest since i had bragged about it in the past. not sure if i will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
I am sorry to hear about the problems you had with your guestroom. I am glad to hear they got you a new air conditioner but I am sure that was an inconvenience for you.

Additionally, I wanted to let you know that although our complimentary breakfast buffet only includes one meat, we also have alacarte items available for purchase on our menu so you are able to order additional meats if you so choose. I apologize if your server did not offer this to you.

I hope you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area!

Becki Lewis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

In general this hotel was good. Although looking a bit dated it was clean and the rooms were large. Staff were friendly.

I have already written a review of the Steakhouse in the hotel and breakfast was served in the same place. It was poor. There was a long queue for omelettes and waffles with only one guy cooking. I gave up. The buffet selection was poor with scrambled eggs and a sausage patty and grated potatoes. They were luke warm and although the eggs were ok it was generally less than satisfactory.

Would I stay here again or recommend it to a friend?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly.

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with our breakfast. We usually get very good reviews on our breakfast as most people are not used to a complimentary breakfast including so much (eggs, hashbrowns, sausage or bacon, grits, gravy, biscuits, cereal, pastries, fresh fruit and a cooked to order omelete or waffle). I hope you will give it another try on your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you at our hotel again soon!

Texarkana, Texas, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Our TV didn’t work and there were ants in our room. My wife told the front desk about the TV but was told there wasn’t anyone available to fix or replace it. My wife also told them about the ants the next morning and the mgr on duty told her he was sorry about the experience and that normally a refund would be given but I used reward points to stay. I've never redeemed point for a stay with Wyndam but because it was called a resort I figured my wife would approve and did so. I could usually care less where I stay as you can see my business or solo trips I stay at a Days Inn. Not the wife. She does care and was NOT impressed at all to say the least. Thank god for the George Strait concert or my getaway with my wife for a night would have been ruined. My wife was given the business card of the front desk mgr and was told that someone would be contacting me but I have not received that call. Larry Knotts and his wife also stayed at your hotel because of my recommendation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you had with your room during this recent stay. I would like to make this up to you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss.

501-907-4825
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 27 in North Little Rock
Little Rock Marriott
Little Rock Marriott
#12 of 63 in Little Rock

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!